Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thank you so much for supporting Made in a Day!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
All advertising in the form of advertisements on my blog are generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Many of you come here for guidance, tutorials or to learn something new and I want to take the experience one step further by offering you the links to get the products you need to recreate my crafts. Therefore I take my responsibility as an affiliate very seriously and promise to recommend a product or brand that I use and/or approve. My goal is to inspire you to make something great!
I believe in honesty and integrity therefore I will always give my personal opinion whether or not it shows a product or company in a favorable light. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Unless otherwise stated, all images, text or other content posted on this website are owned by www.madeinaday.com.
- Ask permission to use all photo from my website. If you are granted permission you will be allowed use one image with a brief description, but you must include a link back to this blog. Please do not edit the look or remove watermarks from my photos.
- You may not republish posts in their entirety without my permission. You may not use my photo and link to make a profit on your business or website. Please do not submit my projects and links to other websites.
© The Purvis Group LLC and Made in a Day, 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. IF you are granted permission, one Photo and a link may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Purvis Group and/or Made in a Day with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not use the photo and link to turn a profit for your business or website. See full Copyright Notice.
Here are 5 simple rules I ask that you to agree to before featuring a project found on MadeinaDay.com:
1) I WILL ONLY USE ONE PHOTO FROM A POST with a description of the project and link back for directions, etc with credit to Kim at MadeinaDay.com.
2) I WILL NOT COPY ANY CONTENT such as detailed instructions, supplies or ingredients, recipe directions or upload a printable pdf file to my server.
3) I will not use your photo, design or project for commercial purposes.
4) I WILL NOT PIN YOUR PHOTO FROM MY WEBSITE ON PINTEREST. I will not put a “Pin it” button directly under your photo. If I do add this project to my Pin Boards, I will pin from MadeinaDay.com.
If you would like to feature an image please submit this form.
All Printables found on Made in a Day are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise stated. The fonts used within these printables have their own set of rules outside of www.madeinaday.com. Please see the authors licensing for more info on their use.
- Save the files to your computer and print off copies, as needed, for your family.
You May Not:
- Upload or directly link to any of my PDF downloads to your site to distribute and share as your own.
- Do not Alter or Sell any of my files.
- Use my resources to make a profit in any way.
Like many other Web sites, www.madeinaday.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission.
COMMENT & NEWSLETTER SIGN UPS
This site does NOT sell or give away your personal information, such as your name or e-mail address, that you provide in order to leave a comment on a post or sign up for our weekly newsletter. If you sign up for my weekly newsletter, we will use your name and e-mail address only to send the newsletter to you through our newsletter service, MailChimp. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time. If you comment on a post, we do NOT use the personal information you submit to send you anything and we do NOT sell or give away that information.