Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #122
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Facebook Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- Erlene’s Pick: Pumpkin Spice Cherrios Bark from Eat Move Make (PIN IT)
- Kim’s Pick: Free Blue Pumpkin Printable for Autumn from The Red Painted Cottage (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s Pick: DIY Rustic Clip Board & Watercolour Pumpkin Prinatbles from KreativK (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s Pick: Coastal Fall Décor from Across the Blvd. (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s Pick: Autumn Sofa Wall from McCall Manor (PIN IT)
- Emily’s Pick: How to Make a DIY Movie Projector Using For Your Smartphone from Thrift Diving (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s Pick: Candy Corn Cookie Bark from Grace and Good Eats (PIN IT)
- Marie’s Pick: DIY Pichaku Clay Figure from Totally the Bomb (PIN IT)
- Sara’s Pick: She Shed Turned Playhouse from Lolly Jane (PIN IT)
- Dee’s Pick: DIY Fall Pumpkin Owl from My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
- Katie’s Pick: Fall Decorating: Pumpkin Candlesticks from Frog Prince Paperie (PIN IT)
- Megan’s Pick: BLT Bruschetta from The Life Jolie (PIN IT)
All Features & Host Favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Time to party! Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 122 #bloggers #linkparty @pinterventures”]
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #122 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!