Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #138
- BIG NEWS!!!! Pinterest is a great blog traffic driver and Lindsay from The Crazy Organized Blog has opened up a Merry Monday Tailwind Tribe! It’s FREE (just sign-up for a Tailwind account) and you can share your Pins with other members! If you would like to join, please sign-up HERE. But please remember, if you drop a link to repin a few others. Link droppers will be deleted from the group (we can see who is repinning in the dashboard).
- Also looking for contributors to Tailwind Tribe for Popular DIY, crafts, and Recipes for pins that already have a minimum of 300+ repins on Pinterest. If you are interested, please sign-up HERE.
Starting next week, each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from the previous party/parties for a themed feature round-up for the Merry Monday party. For this month, we’re looking for posts about the below subjects:
Organization • Storage Ideas • Cleaning Tips • Valentine’s Day Recipes/Crafts • Home Decor • DIY Projects
Meet the hosts of the Merry Monday Link Party
It’s Pinterest Follow Week! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- The Organized Dream –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Makeover Dollar Store Bins for Pretty Organization via The Country Chic Cottage
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
[Tweet “Join the #MerryMonday Link Party 138 & Tailwind Tribe #linkparty @pinterventures”]
Party Rules – Please read!
Merry Monday Link Party #138
Please note that your link-ups may be used in future round-ups with one image used in the round-up and possibly in the round-up graphic with proper link back.