It’s day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Blog Hop and we’ve got 12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments to help you get your craft on this season! If you missed any of the other days of roundups be sure to click the links at the bottom to each day.
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven more talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun!
Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments
If you are looking for creative ways to decorate the Christmas tree this year look no further. These 12 creative handmade Christmas ornaments are not only thrifty, look great on the tree but they even make pretty gifts!
Hand Painted Chalkboard Ornament | The Kolb Corner
Baking Soda Gingerbread Ornaments | My Pinterventures
DIY Rustic Wood Slice Ornament | Our Crafty Mom
Bottle Brush Embroidery Hoop Ornament | Made in a Day
Mason Jar Lid Santa Ornament | Intelligent Domestications
Nordic Style Wood Slice Ornaments | Kreativ K
Secret Message Ornament | C’mon Get Crafty
Wintry Owls Christmas Ornament | Two Purple Couches
Vintage-y Farmhouse Jute Christmas Ornament | Adirondack Girl at Heart
Two Turtle Doves DIY Christmas Ornament | Red Cottage Chronicles
Handmade Wooden Christmas Ornaments | Create and Babble
Cute Sweater Upcycled Christmas Ornaments | Pillar Box Blue
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of the best homemade Christmas food gifts. Be sure to check back every day now through December 12th for more exciting new Christmas ideas!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4- Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes For Every Style
- Day 5 – Tip Toe Fairy ~ Christmas Card Displays
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments (you’re here!)
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – Intelligent Domestications ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantles
- Day 12 – Made in a Day ~ 12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!