This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
It’s Day Six and we’re sharing
12 Christmas Traditions
Hey, everyone! This is Lorelai from Life With Lorelai, and it is my turn to share with you some of the joys of Christmas. Christmas Traditions are the fabric of holiday memories.
Traditions passed down through the generations have made us who we are. They are special, they are meaningful, and we look forward to them each year. Maybe you will find a tradition (or few) that you will want to start in your family.
1. Celebrating St. Nicholas Day
Celebrating St. Nicholas Day from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
2. Mocha Punch – It’s a Family Tradition!
Mocha Punch – It’s a Family Tradition! from Alli at An Alli Event
3. Advent Wreath
Advent Wreath – Planning for a Christ-centered Christmas from Jo at Mom’s Party Cafe
4. Candy Cane Legend with Printables
Candy Cane Legend with Printables from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
5. Swedish Advent Star
DIY Swedish Advent Star from Holly at Borei Design
6. The Christmas Pickle Game
The Christmas Pickle Game from Kelly at My Soulful Home
7. Christmas Music Playlist & Karaoke
Christmas Music Playlist & Karaoke from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
8. Christmas Advent Calendars
Making Memories: Christmas Advent Calendars from Kim at Exquisitely Unremarkable
9. Magical Reindeer Food + Free Printable
Magical Reindeer Food + Free Printable from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
10. Elf on the Shelf
Elf on the Shelf from Alayna at Alayna’s Creations
11. 10 Traditions to Make Your Christmas Memorable
10 Traditions to Make Your Christmass Memorable from Rachel at Smart Mom Smart Ideas
12. The Making of a Christmas Tradition
The Making of a Christmas Tradition from Lara at Overstuffed
I hope you have enjoyed your adventure through Christmas traditions, and have found some that will help your family celebrate Christmas and the holiday season to the fullest.
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of the best homemade Christmas food gifts. Be sure to check back every day now through December 12th for more exciting new Christmas ideas!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts (you’re here!)
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4- Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes For Every Style
- Day 5 – Tip Toe Fairy ~ Christmas Card Displays
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – Intelligent Domestications ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantles
- Day 12 – Made in a Day ~ 12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths