I’m so excited today!!!
And the WINNER is……
Jill Schrader of Real Life Notes! Congrats!
It’s Christmas in July with Balsam Hill!
Made in a Day is hosting an awesome
GIVEAWAY Featuring Balsam Hill
~Artificial Christmas Tree & Decor Company!!!
Balsam Hill’s Beautiful artificial trees and garlands have been featured on many tv shows, magazines and blogs including Ellen and Rachael Ray. Their mission is to develop the most realistic and luxurious artificial trees. Their amazing designers carefully craft their trees to mimic nature using site visits and cuttings from live trees as their guides. And wow are they gorgeous! Stop by Balsam Hill to see the selection.
This is the beautiful Fall Foliage Harvest Wreath I picked out from Balsam Hill for my Autumn decor this year!
- Consists of carefully preserved foliage reminiscent of the harvest bounty
- Natural twigs, maple and oak leaves, authentic Indian corn and husk
- Carefully preserved foliage retains its integrity for 12 to 18 months
- Measures 22 inches in diameter
I was so happy when I got the chance to get my hands on one these babies! I jumped at the chance because Balsam Hill products are so beautiful.
And now here’s your chance to get yours!
Enter today to win the very same Fall Foliage Harvest Wreath for your home this Autumn!
- Post a comment below saying “I want to Win!
- Follow Made in a Day~ Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- Follow Balsam Hill~ Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest
- One comment per person. Multiples will be deleted.
Contest ends July 16, 2013 at 10:00pm EST. Open to US residents only.
I am also offering a special 10% off coupon good for any Balsam Hill Products!
Use the coupon code: MADEINADAY10
Winner will be chosen randomly using Random.org and will be contacted via email.
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
Made in a Day is not responsible for the awarding of the prize. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google or any other social network. This is a sponsored post written by me for Balsam Hill. The text and opinions are all mine.