This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 1 bag Blue Terra Chips
- 1 package gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour bag of Blue Terra chips out on a large baking pan.
- Add the alfredo sauce to a small saucepan and heat to a slight boil on med heat.
- Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese crumbles over chips. Gorgonzola has a strong taste. Don't overdo it unless you are gorgonzola lover. Add gorgonzola crumbles to taste.
- Drizzle alfredo sauce over chips. Do not saturate the chips with too much alfredo or they will be soggy.
- Bake chips until gorgonzola cheese gets soft and slightly melted. Around 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with Cholula Hot Sauce and serve!
Finding plain Blue Terra Chips can be tough to do. We usually find them at Whole Foods or other specialty stores like it. Adding the Cholula Hot Sauce is the key to the flavor of this appetizer. It really isn't that hot of a sauce. You could always use it in a side dish for dipping if you are afraid of the heat. One of our all-time favorite recipes. So good!
Nutrition InformationYield 8
Amount Per Serving Calories 300