This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These super-sweet Easter Bunny Crafts for Spring are a great way to decorate for spring! For more spring ideas see my Easter page.
Easter Bunny Crafts for Spring
- Easter Bunny Wreath • Made in a Day
- Easter Mini Bunny Bunting • Clean & Sensible
- Easter Basket Terra Cotta Bunnies • The Country Chic Cottage
- Easter Bunny Candy Pouches • Gluesticks Blog
- Burlap Bunny Treat Bags for Easter • The Country Chic Cottage
- Moss Covered Easter Bunnies • My Pinterventures
- Easter Bunny Canvas Art • Two Purple Couches
- Glitzy Glitter Easter Bunny Bunting • The Organized Dream
- Moss Covered Bunny Canvas Art • The Kolb Corner
After you make some sweet bunny projects maybe you should try a fun egg craft to decorate your home with!
Looking for an easy and cheap front door arrangement? Get the supplies at the dollar store for this fun door hanger!
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!