This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Merry Monday Linky Party #145
Easter Bunny Crafts for Spring Roundup!
Easter Bunny Wreath • Made in a Day
Easter Mini Bunny Bunting • Clean & Sensible
Easter Basket Terra Cotta Bunnies • The Country Chic Cottage
Easter Bunny Candy Pouches • Gluesticks Blog
Burlap Bunny Treat Bags for Easter • The Country Chic Cottage
Moss Covered Easter Bunnies • My Pinterventures
Easter Bunny Canvas Art • Two Purple Couches
Glitzy Glitter Easter Bunny Bunting • The Organized Dream
Moss Covered Bunny Canvas Art • The Kolb Corner
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #145
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips – spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – Dips & waffle recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!