Merry Monday Linky party #157
It’s officially summer and the succulents are thriving! Check out all these fabulous container ideas to keep your succulents happy this summer!
Outdoor Terra Cotta Candle Holders • Uncommon Designs
Easy Painted Succulent Container • Everyday Home Blog
Vintage Milk Glass Succulents • Refresh Restyle
Colorblocked Cement Planter • Simply Designing
Magnetic Farmhouse Style Tin Can Planters • Knick of Time
La Croix Summer Succulents • Crafty Lumberjacks
Upcycled Killie Pot Planter • The Honeycomb Home
Vintage Style Wood Hexagon Succulent Planter • Walnut Hollow Crafts
Modern Faux Succulent Terrarium • Two Purple Couches
Embroidery Hoop Terrarium • Lydi Out Loud
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- A Wonderful Thought –> Facebook
Last week’s most popular post(s)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 159 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #159
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Summer decor, summer mantels, and porch decor
- Outdoor games/DIY games
- Recipes – summer foods, blackberry recipes, salads, grill recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!