This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
12 Days of Christmas Ideas – Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
It’s day two of the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series and it’s my turn to share! And since everyone loves a good homemade baked gift, I’m sharing 12 Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts. And shhh…don’t tell, but these are super easy to make too!
Every day from December 1-12th one of the blog hosts will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas. That’s a total of 144 wonderful Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more! So make sure you check back and subscribe to the blog so don’t miss a thing! If you missed yesterday’s post on Christmas Party Games, you can find it here.
Meet The Hostesses
Day 2 – 12 Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
Cincy Shopper ~ Homemade Peanut Brittle
Kleinworth & Co. ~ Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Mini Loaves
The Kolb Corner ~ Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake
My Pinterventures ~ Dried Fruit & Nut Clusters
Princess Pinky Girl ~ Chex Mix Christmas Crack
Intelligent Domestications ~ Maple Walnut Fudge Recipe
Mostly Homemade Mom ~ Crockpot Roasted Sugared Pecans
Lil’ Luna ~ Double Peppermint Crunch Cookies
Life with Lorelai ~ Sugared Cranberries and Cranberry Syrup
No. 2 Pencil ~ M & M’s Christmas Cookie Bars
OMG Chocolate Desserts ~ Candy Cane Pie
Meatloaf and Melodrama ~ Easy Peppermint Mocha Cookies
[Tweet “The Best Homemade #Christmas Food Gifts that are easy to make! #12daysofChristmas #treats”]
I hope you enjoyed this round-up of the best homemade Christmas food gifts. Be sure to check back every day now through December 12th for more exciting new Christmas ideas!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts (you’re here!)
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4- Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes For Every Style
- Day 5 – Tip Toe Fairy ~ Christmas Card Displays
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – Intelligent Domestications ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantles
- Day 12 – Made in a Day ~ 12 Beautiful and Unique Holiday Wreaths
Now, go get your holiday baking on!