- RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- AFFILIATE LINKS
- PHOTO IMAGE DISCLOSURE
- COPYRIGHT INFO
- PRINTABLE DISCLOSURE
- PURCHASED PRINTABLE DISCLOSURE + REFUND POLICY
- REFUND POLICY
- NUTRITION DISCLAIMER
- For GDPR and CCPA:
- Comment & Newsletter Sign up
- Embedded Content from other Websites
- Rights Related Related To Your Personal Information
- Webmaster Contact Information
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Made in a Day, Purvis Group LLC and it’s owner, employees and affiliates are not liable in any way for injury or loss (whether physical, emotional, monetary or any other kind of loss) resulting from any inspiration, ideas, directions or information gained from this website. We advise you to always follow manufacturer instructions, take appropriate safety precautions, and hire a professional. We love it when you use our site for inspiration, but by using it, you agree that you do so at your own risk.
Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thank you so much for supporting Made in a Day!
Amazon, Shareasale, Skimlinks, Awin, & Reward Style:: Made in a Day is a participant in the Shareasale, Skimlinks, Awin, Reward Style, and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com or linked shops. As part of this Shareasale, Skimlinks, Awin, Rewardstyle, and Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Shareasale, SkinlinksAwin, Reward Style, and Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. Awin provides this description for their linking purposes.
Reviews: I believe in honesty and integrity, therefore, I will always give my personal opinion whether or not it shows a product or company in a favorable light. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
PHOTO IMAGE DISCLOSURE
All designs, templates, and downloads on this Site are for personal use only. You may not resell or distribute our downloads commercially. You may not resell any finished projects, as they are considered my designs, and therefore are for personal use only. You are more than welcome to share our content on your website or blog using these guidelines:
1) You may not share any downloadable templates.
2) If you are granted permission to use a photo always provide a credit and link back to our original post when sharing our content.
3) Do not alter our photos in any way. Do not remove the madeinaday.com watermark from any photos.
4) Do not share our photos on your website without first receiving our permission. If you would like to share our photo tutorials, please contact us first at email@example.com
5) Do not submit our photos to websites such as craftgawker or weddinggawker, or any other similar sites.
6) When including a repost of my project onto any of your social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, please add a tag back in your description to my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Do not pin my images directly to Pinterest from your blog or web page.
7) This permission can be revoked upon written notice from me at any time. If you are a non-blogger and wish to use the work contained on this site in a manner other than expressed here or have any questions please contact me at kim(at)madeinaday(dot)com.
*Unless otherwise stated, all images, text or other content posted on this website are owned by Made in a Day.
COPYRIGHT © Madeinaday.com – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE
Kim Purvis, The Purvis group LLC, WigRevival.com, MakeAheadMealPlan.com, Hippierevival.com
YOUR RIGHTS: These website(s), blog resources, courses, ebooks, printables, and templets, etc. and its content are restricted to your personal use only. It does not come with any other rights.
These website(s), blog resources, courses, ebooks, printables, and templets, etc. and its content are protected by international copyright law and may not be modified, compiled, combined with other content, copied, recorded, synchronized, transmitted, translated, formatted, distributed, publicly displayed, publicly performed, reproduced, given away, used to create derivative works and otherwise used or exploited (including for-profit) without the creator’s expressed permission.
The creator retains full copyrights to these website(s), blog resources, courses, ebooks, printables, and templets, etc. and its content. Any portion of graphics, photography, elements or other creative content is the copyright of the respective owners and is used within the terms of license(s) and/or granted permission(s).
The creator has made every reasonable effort to be as accurate and complete as possible in the creation of website(s), blog resources, courses, ebooks, printables, and templets, etc. and its content, and to ensure that the information provided is free from errors; however, the creator assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein and does not warrant or represent at any time that the contents within are accurate due to the rapidly changing nature of the subject matter.
Any perceived slights of specific persons, peoples, or organizations are unintentional. Any product, website, and company names mentioned in these website(s), blog resources, courses, ebooks, printables, and templets, etc. and its content are the trademarks or copyright properties of their respective owners. The creator is not associated or affiliated with them in any way. Nor does the referred product, website, and company sponsor, endorse, or approve these website(s), blog resources, courses, ebooks, printables, and templets, etc.and its content.
©The Purvis Group LLC and Made in a Day, 2023. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. IF you are granted permission, one Photo and a link may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Purvis Group and/or Made in a Day with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not use the photo and link to turn a profit for your business or website.
IF YOU ARE GRANTED PERMISSION: Here are 5 simple rules I ask that you agree to before featuring a project found on MadeinaDay.com:
1) I WILL ONLY USE ONE PHOTO FROM A POST with a description of the project and link back for directions, etc. with credit to Kim at MadeinaDay.com.
2) I WILL NOT COPY ANY CONTENT such as detailed tutorial images or instructions, supplies or ingredients, recipe directions or upload a printable pdf file to my server.
3) I will not use your photo, design, or project for commercial purposes.
4) I WILL NOT PIN YOUR PHOTO FROM MY WEBSITE ON PINTEREST. I will not put a “Pin it” button directly under your photo. If I do add this project to my Pin Boards, I will pin from MadeinaDay.com.
All Printables found on Made in a Day are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise stated. The fonts used within these printables have their own set of rules outside of www.madeinaday.com. Please see the authors licensing for more info on their use.
- Save the files to your computer and print off copies, as needed, for your family.
You May Not:
- Upload or directly link to any of my PDF downloads to your site to distribute and share as your own.
- Do not Alter or Sell any of my files.
- Use my resources to make a profit in any way.
PURCHASED PRINTABLE DISCLOSURE + REFUND POLICY
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD LICENSE
Designs are copyrighted by Madeinaday.com. Digital downloads are for personal, non-commercial use only. Do not share, redistribute or resell. If you wish to share this file with family or friends, please refer them to my shop so they may purchase their own license.
Colors shown in digital image listings may differ from those actually printed due to differences in digital devices in which you view the listings, the print quality (ex. home printer v professional printer), and the media used ex. premium paper vs office copy paper).
There are no refunds as these are digital products. No exceptions! Please pay attention to the product listings to see what programs and files are available for each template.
All sales are final and we are not able to make adjustments if you did not apply a discount code correctly.
These are instant downloadable printable and viewable items, so no returns or refunds can be made. No physical product will be shipped.
If you place an order at this store, you agree to these terms.
Important note: Because our refund policy is crystal clear, all buyers who create a Paypal/bank dispute for any other reason than legitimate fraudulent activity/processing error (not due to a customer error), will forfeit all rights to purchase (or acquire anything for free) in this store for life.
This is a small honest shop and requires the same honesty from our customers.
I appreciate your understanding of our policy.
While I prepare the recipes at my own risk, I assume that should you desire to follow the recipes in this blog, you are doing so “at your own risk.” I am not liable, not responsible, and do not assume obligation for:
- Adverse reactions to food consumed such as allergic reactions, food poisoning and any kind of food-borne disease
- Misinterpreted recipe
- Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger, or flour-covered kitchen countertop.
I make no warranties for the outcome of your food experiments.
Remember, cooking is very subjective. You and I might use different brands of the same ingredients. Our ovens might have different temperatures. Our cooking abilities might be at different levels. Before trying a new recipe, read and re-read the recipe. Make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. Use the right amounts and tools. What you decide to do with the recipes here is your responsibility.
3. This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database via WP Recipe Maker Plugin, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
The author(s) of the website are not dietitians or nutritionists. Any recommendations are made based on our research or personal experience, but shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur as a result of anything you read on this website.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Please consult your health care provider regarding any health related decisions.
This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. To be removed from our newsletter, you can contact us with your email submission and we will delete them on request. You can always unsubscribe by using the link from the bottom of any email newsletter sent to you as well.
I use outside advertising networks and companies in order to display ads on this site. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect data in the ad serving process. These such cookies and/or web beacons are collected by the companies and/or advertising networks, themselves
For GDPR and CCPA:
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a Raptive (“Raptive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Raptive will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Raptive’s data usage, click here: https://raptive.com/creator-advertising-privacy-statement/
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via this link for Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en or search for links to the browser you use.
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with my Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Please check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
Sharing your personal information
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on my Site that link to the sites and services of many partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. I do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Comment & Newsletter Sign up
Newsletter Email Service:
- On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
- This site does NOT sell or give away your personal information, such as your name or e-mail address, that you provide in order to leave a comment on a post or sign up for our weekly newsletter. If you sign up for my weekly newsletter, we will use your name and e-mail address only to send the newsletter to you through our newsletter service, Convertkit. We will use your email address for the purposes for which you provided it to us, and also from time to time to send you emails regarding the Site or other products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. You may opt out of such email communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in the email.
- If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), we do not wish to receive your email address, and will delete it if you have provided it inadvertently. If you are a resident of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), please refer to the section below entitled “Additional Rights of EEA Residents”.
We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our Site’s store that uses Thrivecart.com. The Transactional Data may include your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. [Payment processing on our Site is handled by our payment services providers, Stripe and Paypal. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds. You can find information about the payment services providers’ privacy policies and practices at https://www.paypal.com/us/legalhub/home https://stripe.com/privacy
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded Content from other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Rights Related Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Sale of Business or Assets
In the event that the Site or substantially all of its assets is sold or disposed of as a going concern, whether by merger, sale of assets or otherwise, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, the information we have collected about you may be one of the assets sold or merged in connection with that transaction.
Webmaster Contact Information