RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Made in a Day, Purvis Group LLC and it’s owner, employees and affiliates are not liable in any way for injury or loss (whether physical, emotional, monetary or any other kind of loss) resulting from any inspiration, ideas, directions or information gained from this website. We advise you to always follow manufacturer instructions, take appropriate safety precautions, and hire a professional. We love it when you use our site for inspiration, but by using it, you agree that you do so at your own risk.
Many of my posts contain affiliate links. If you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a very small commission. It does NOT result in additional charges to you or cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. The affiliate money I earn per month helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running. Thank you so much for supporting Made in a Day!
Amazon, Skimlinks & Reward Style:: Made in a Day is a participant in the Skimlinks, Reward Style and Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com or linked shops. As part of this Skimlinks, Rewardstyle and Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Reward Style and Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Sponsorships: I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Many of you come here for guidance, tutorials or to learn something new and I want to take the experience one step further by offering you the links to get the products you need to recreate my crafts. Therefore I take my responsibility as an affiliate very seriously and promise to recommend a product or brand that I use and/or approve.
Reviews: I believe in honesty and integrity, therefore, I will always give my personal opinion whether or not it shows a product or company in a favorable light. I will only endorse companies, products and services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of endorsement. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
All designs, templates, and downloads on this Site are for personal use only. You may not resell or distribute our downloads commercially. You may not resell any finished projects, as they are considered my designs, and therefore are for personal use only. You are more than welcome to share our content on your website or blog using these guidelines:
1) You may not share any downloadable templates.
2) If you are granted permission to use a photo always provide a credit and link back to our original post when sharing our content.
3) Do not alter our photos in any way. Do not remove the madeinaday.com watermark from any photos.
4) Do not share our photos on your website without first receiving our permission. If you would like to share our photo tutorials, please contact us first at [email protected]
5) Do not submit our photos to websites such as craftgawker or weddinggawker, or any other similar sites.
6) When including a repost of my project onto any of your social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, please add a tag back in your description to my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Do not pin my images directly to Pinterest from your blog or web page.
7) This permission can be revoked upon written notice from me at any time. If you are a non-blogger and wish to use the work contained on this site in a manner other than expressed here or have any questions please contact me at kim(at)madeinaday(dot)com.
*Unless otherwise stated, all images, text or other content posted on this website are owned by Made in a Day.
© The Purvis Group LLC and Made in a Day, 2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. IF you are granted permission, one Photo and a link may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to The Purvis Group and/or Made in a Day with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. You may not use the photo and link to turn a profit for your business or website. See full Copyright Notice.
IF YOU ARE GRANTED PERMISSION: Here are 5 simple rules I ask that you agree to before featuring a project found on MadeinaDay.com:
1) I WILL ONLY USE ONE PHOTO FROM A POST with a description of the project and link back for directions, etc. with credit to Kim at MadeinaDay.com.
2) I WILL NOT COPY ANY CONTENT such as detailed tutorial images or instructions, supplies or ingredients, recipe directions or upload a printable pdf file to my server.
3) I will not use your photo, design or project for commercial purposes.
4) I WILL NOT PIN YOUR PHOTO FROM MY WEBSITE ON PINTEREST. I will not put a “Pin it” button directly under your photo. If I do add this project to my Pin Boards, I will pin from MadeinaDay.com.
All Printables found on Made in a Day are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise stated. The fonts used within these printables have their own set of rules outside of www.madeinaday.com. Please see the authors licensing for more info on their use.
- Save the files to your computer and print off copies, as needed, for your family.
You May Not:
- Upload or directly link to any of my PDF downloads to your site to distribute and share as your own.
- Do not Alter or Sell any of my files.
- Use my resources to make a profit in any way.
While I prepare the recipes at my own risk, I assume that should you desire to follow the recipes in this blog, you are doing so “at your own risk.” I am not liable, not responsible, and do not assume obligation for:
- Adverse reactions to food consumed such as food poisoning and any kind of food-borne disease
- Misinterpreted recipe
- Domestic accidents, including but not limited to fires in your kitchen, a cut finger, or flour-covered kitchen countertop.
I make no warranties for the outcome of your food experiments.
Remember, cooking is very subjective. You and I might use different brands of the same ingredients. Our ovens might have different temperatures. Our cooking abilities might be at different levels. Before trying a new recipe, read and re-read the recipe. Make sure you’re not allergic to any of the ingredients. Use the right amounts and tools. What you decide to do with the recipes here is your responsibility.
3. This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database via Nutrifox, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Nutrition information can vary for a recipe based on factors such as precision of measurements, brands, ingredient freshness, or the source of nutrition data. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.
The author(s) of the website are not dietitians or nutritionists. Any recommendations are made based on our research or personal experience, but shall not be construed as medical or nutritional advice. You are fully responsible for any actions you take and any consequences that occur as a result of anything you read on this website.
The website or content herein is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease. Please consult your health care provider regarding any health related decisions.
This website shall not be liable for adverse reactions or any other outcome resulting from the use of recipes or recommendations on the Website or actions you take as a result. Any action you take is strictly at your own risk.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. To be removed from our newsletter, you can contact us with your email submission and we will delete them on request. You can always unsubscribe by using the link from the bottom of any email newsletter sent to you as well.
Advertising Privacy Statement
I use outside advertising networks and companies in order to display ads on this site. These ads may contain cookies and/or web beacons in order to collect data in the ad serving process. These such cookies and/or web beacons are collected by the companies and/or advertising networks, themselves
All advertising in the form of advertisements on my blog is generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements are paid advertisements. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This Site is affiliated with AdThrive, LLC (“AdThrive”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site. AdThrive uses standard and widely-available tools for the placement and serving of ads, including those provided by Google, Inc. and its affiliates. We publish interest-based advertisements on the Site; that is, ads that are tailored to reflect your interests. To help understand your interests, AdThrive, Google and our other advertising partners will track your behavior on our website and on other websites across the Internet using cookies.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
For European Economic Area Residents:
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws you have the rights, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. If you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site, you can contact us at [email protected] and contact AdThrive at [email protected]. If you wish to see a list of the advertising partners we work with or change which of those partners track your behavior using cookies, click the ad preferences link at the bottom of the site. (Available in the EU.)
For California Residents:
California law gives residents the right to opt-out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties, including for advertising purposes. Under California law, the sharing of your information with a service provider for advertising purposes could be considered a “sale.” To opt-out of the sharing of your information for advertising information, Click the opt-out link provided in the footer of this page. You also have the right to request from us the categories of personal information that we have shared and the categories of third parties to whom the information was provided. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]. To be clear we do not share your name, contact information, or any other sensitive information with third parties, and the categories of third parties that we share information with for advertising purposes are supply side platforms, programmatic advertising exchanges, and demand side platforms.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with my Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience. User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. Please check your browser’s help section for instructions on how to do this.
Sharing your personal information
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on my Site that link to the sites and services of many partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. I do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Comment & Newsletter Sign up
Newsletter Email Service
- On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
- This site does NOT sell or give away your personal information, such as your name or e-mail address, that you provide in order to leave a comment on a post or sign up for our weekly newsletter. If you sign up for my weekly newsletter, we will use your name and e-mail address only to send the newsletter to you through our newsletter service, Flodesk. You can unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time. If you comment on a post, we do NOT use the personal information you submit to send you anything and we do NOT sell or give away that information.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Rights Related Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at [email protected] to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to [email protected]
Amend – You may contact us at [email protected] to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to [email protected]
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at [email protected] and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Sensitive Personal Information
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Webmaster Contact Information