Try making one of these 12 Easy to Make Valentine Wreaths + Door Hangers for your front door this season. Heart wreaths to sweet birds. There is a style for all. For more fun ideas like these see my Valentine’s Day page.
Easy to Make Valentine Wreaths
Looking to make your own Valentines Wreath this season? Here is a fantastic list of options for your front door.
Those red crystals on a twine heart wreath have wonderful modern Valentine feel. Nothing could be simpler than a fun rag wreath. Pretty farmhouse red fabric and tulle make this beauty so cute.
- Sparkling Crystal Grapevine Heart Wreath • Purple Hues & Me
- Burlap & Tulle Valentine’s Day Wreath • The Mandatory Mooch
Burlap has been a wreath-making favorite for many years. Learn to make this pretty farmhouse heart with Darice. It’s the tulle that makes this wispy fabric wreath irresistible on Valentines Day.
- DIY Heart Burlap Wreath • Live Craft Love
- Valentine’s Day Ribbon Wreath • Domestically Creative
There is nothing sweeter than a rosette wreath. This one by Flamingo toes is one of my favorites. Have a fringy scarf around? If so you can make this show stopper with ease. This scarf wreath is so pretty!
- Sweetheart Valentine’s Day Wreath • Flamingo Toes
- How to Turn a Scarf into a Valentine’s Day Wreath • Interior Frugalista
Tulip wreaths are gorgeous on their own but this pink version is just stunning. I love the vintage modern clashed style of this fun hoop wreath by rain on a Tin Roof. Such a whimsy idea for Valentine’s decor.
- Pretty Tulip Door Wreath • How to Make a Burlap Wreath
- Simple Valentine’s Day Wreath in 10 min w/ Vintage Valentines • Rain on a Tin Roof
This adorable love birds wreath is definitely a one of a kind and such a clever idea for Valentine’s day! Want to make your decor pop? Make a giant fur valentine for your mantle or photo backdrop.
- DIY Giant Fur Heart Valentine Wreaths • Made in a Day
- Hearts & Lovebirds Valentine’s Day Wreath • Flamingo Toes
I hope I have inspired you to make your own wreath this season. Perhaps you have some of the supplies right now to make one! Enjoy!