Is that one design trend you desire just out of reach? These super cool DIY Furniture and Home Decor Projects may just be the look you are going for in your style. For even more decor ideas see my Home Decor page.
- DIY Console Table • Anika’s DIY Life
- Simple Wooden DIY Wall Light • Simplicity in the South
- Filing Cabinet Makeover • Repurpose and Upcycle
- DIY Hairpin Leg Table • Repurpose and Upcycle
- DIY Under Bed Shoe Organizer • Anika’s DIY Life
- Simple DIY Dresser • Anika’s DIY Life
- Snazzy painted Planter Pots • Rain on a Tin Roof
- Sharpie Shiplap One Hour Makeover • Repurpose and Upcycle
- Kilim Throw Pillows from a Rug • Made in a Day
- DIY Air Drying Clay Head Planter • Northern Feeling
Now, on to the Merry Monday Link Party #244!
We have some changes coming to the Merry Monday Link Party. Sadly, Shirley will be leaving the Merry Monday Party and March will be the last month she’ll be hosting. I can’t begin to thank her for being one of the longest running hosts of the party. Please join us in thanking her for support by visiting her blog often.
The second change is the party will now be a bi-monthly linkup that will be open for 2 weeks! So this party will run from March 3 – March 16. The second March Merry Monday Link Party will start on March 17th at 6pm PST.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Mom Home Guide l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Time to link-up on the Merry Monday Link Party #244
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
What we’re looking to feature in March:
- Recipes – with Peanut butter, noodles, OREO, and spinach. Chicken soups, Irish recipes, sloppy Joes, tacos, waffles, air fryer recipes, low carb and keto recipes.
- Home – Spring cleaning and home refresh ideas. Budget friendly home makeovers or DIY projects
- Occasions – Spring, St. Patrick’s Day
- Crafts & Activities – St. Patrick’s Day & Spring crafts, decor, games, and printables.
Party is open March 3 – March 16
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!