Make your Thanksgiving celebration extra special with our Free Printable Turkey Headband Template. Download and print for a fun DIY project for the kiddie table. For more fun sets gee my Thanksgiving page.
Keep the kids busy on Thanksgiving with this adorable printable turkey headband template. This simple and interactive activity will not only keep them entertained but also get them into the spirit of the holiday. They can make one for everyone at the table while you are preparing the meal!
With just a few supplies like crayons, scissors, and tape/glue, they can easily create adorable turkey headbands that everyone will love to wear.
These headbands are suitable for various occasions throughout the Thanksgiving season. Wear them while cooking up a feast in the kitchen, or make a bunch for family gatherings. Add some fun this holiday by making these cute accessories a new Thanksgiving tradition.
Fun Ways to Decorate a Turkey Headband
These turkey headbands have endless possibilities for customization. Kids can get creative with their choice of colors and patterns.
- Use different colors of construction paper for the feathers and headband. Use the template as a guide to cut out the pieces.
- Use colored feathers or leaves instead of the paper feathers.
- Add googly eyes for the turkeys eyes.
- Add glitter or sequins to make the hat more festive.
Free Printable Turkey Headband Template
- Click the link below to download the PDF to print. Print the templates out using white cardstock. Use the printer setting US Letter.
- Color in the pages and cut out each piece. Use adhesive tape, staples or glue to put the hat together. See tips above for more ideas on how to use these templates.
My printables are for Personal Use Only. Please see my Printable Disclosure for more information.