Merry Monday Linky Party #147
Watercolor Tulips • Refresh Restyle
Whimsical Easter Bunny Art • Lolly Jane
Hello Spring • The Organized Dream
Free Spring Printable • The Everyday Home Blog
Spring, Peony & Easter Art • The Happy Housie
Spring Subway Art • Intelligent Domestications
Spring Watercolor Printable • Inside the Fox Den
Hippity Hoppity Easter Printable • Made in a Day
Happy Spring Bloom • Keeping it Real
There are Always Flowers • Clean & Sensible
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter. Just click on the images to follow.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
Beauty and the Beast Chocolate Dipped Oreo Cookies via Comic Con Family (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 9 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #147
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Cleaning tips – spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – focus on garlic recipes, grilled cheese recipes, caramel recipes
- Gardening ideas, DIY planters, garden tips, and more
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!