There are so many different types of mantles out there that I am always intrigued by how people decorate them. From simple modern, rich rustic and lively traditional, I have rounded up some beautiful ways to style your mantle this year. Check out my Holiday Mantle Ideas to Celebrate the Season! You can find more Holiday ideas on my Christmas crafts page too.
Holiday Mantle Ideas to Celebrate the Season
- 5 Tips for Decorating a Christmas Mantle • Our Crafty Mom
- Christmas Living Room • How to Nest for Less
- Decorate a Mantle with Fresh Greenery • Four Season Family
- Frosted Metallics Christmas Mantle • Two Purple Couches
- DIY Scrap Wood Christmas Trees • Love & Renovations
- Old Fashioned Farmhouse Christmas Mantle • The Everyday Home
- Cozy & Simple Farmhouse Christmas Living Room • Twelve on Main
- Christmas Mantle: Buffalo Plaid Stockings & Rustic Decor • White Arrows Northwood Living
- DIY Christmas Mantle Sled Sign Trees Decor Ideas • Lolly Jane
After deciding which mantle you like, try one of these 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths to hang over it!
Add a global flair to your fireplace this season with these Moroccan Fringe + Tassel Stockings!
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.