Ring in the new year with our fun and interactive New Year’s Eve countdown game! Play now and join the excitement as the clock ticks down to midnight. Download now! For more fun games see Printable Games page.
As the anticipation builds until the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, make the best of the last day of the year with this fun and exciting countdown game!
Get ready to celebrate and have a blast as you count down the final moments of the year with this super fun and entertaining activity for the whole family!
Here’s how this New Years count down game works. You add the time card labels to a gift bag or envelope. Pick your favorite activity cards and add them to the bags. When the clock strikes the time on the label, open the bag and do the activity on the card!
There are fun activities like lighting sparklers, watching a fun movie, singing karaoke, dancing, and more! Pluse empty cards to create your fun times!
It’s a fantastic way to build excitement for the kids anticipating the new year ahead and teach them a little about patience and telling time!
Get ready for an unforgettable New Year’s Eve countdown filled with laughter, surprises, and lots of fun games to keep everyone entertained until the clock strikes twelve.
Whether you choose to do challenges from an envelope or fun gift bags, these creative ideas will make this year’s countdown one of the best yet!
Gather your friends and family for an amazing night full of joyous activities – let the countdown begin! Here’s how to play.
HOW TO PLAY THE NEW YEARS COUNTDOWN GAME
- New Years Countdown Game PDF: 16 time cards, 24 activity cards, 4 blank cards
- Scissors or paper cutter
- 16 Small gift bags, paper bags, or envelopes
- Tape or glue
- Download and print out all of the pages of the PDF.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut out each card.
- Tape a time card on each bag.
- Add an activity card that is appropriate to the time on each bag.
- When the time comes, open the bag and do the activity on the card.
Tip: Not seeing a card that matches what you will be doing? Then jot down your own ideas (and times) using the blank cards in the set. Fun for both adults or fun countdown game for kids.
New Years Eve Countdown Game
- Click the link below to download the PDF to print. Print the templates out using white cardstock. Use the printer setting US Letter.
- Trim on the “cut lines” using a paper cutter. Use the borderless paper setting on your printer to get the designs to go to the edge of the pages.
My printables are for Personal Use Only. Please see my Printable Disclosure for more information.