A fishbowl cocktail is a yummy punch made in a fun small fishbowl! We added some fun candy gummy fish and nerds candy to create this super fun drink. Great for summertime chilling. For more drinks see my Cocktails page.
Have you tried one of these fun tropical drinks? Well, now you can bring the tropics home with these super cute fishbowl cocktails! This is just one way to make these yummy drinks. You can try swapping out the Seagrams flavors to get just the right mix of flavors.
These cute fishbowls (non-alcoholic version) would be so fun for a kid’s party. Just use punch instead of the Seagrams, add some fruit on a stick and you will have one awesome drink the kiddos will love.
You can also leave the candy out if you are like me and can only take so much sweetness in a cocktail. Lemonade mixes would be great for these too.
Seagrams Calypso Colada Fishbowl Cocktail
Calypso Colada Fishbowl Cocktail Ingredients:
- 1-2 Shots Blue Raspberry Vodka or plain vodka since the calypso has the same flavors
- Seagrams Calypso Colada: Flavors are pineapple and coconut.
- Calypso: Flavor Ocean Blue Lemonade: blueberries, blackberries, blue raspberries, and lemon
- Swedish Fish or other gummy fish candy
- Nerds Candy: Rainbow or any other flavor
- Fruit: Lemons or oranges
- Fishbowl glasses and ice
- Umbrella or fun drink stirrers!
- 1-2 ounces Blue Raspberry Vodka
- 1 bottle of Seagrams Calypso Colada
- 1 bottle of Calypso: Flavor Ocean Blue Lemonade
- Swedish fish candy or any other gummy fish candy
- Nerds candy
- Ice cubes
- Lemon, orange, lime or pinapple slices
- Pour Nerds candy into the bottom of a small fishbowl.
- Place ice cubes over the Nerds candy.
- Add lemon, orange, lime or pineapple slices & Swedish Fish to the bowl.
- Pour in 1-2 shots of blue raspberry vodka depending on how strong you want your fishbowl to be.
- Top with Ocean Blue Lemonade Calypso.
- Open the Calypso Colada Seagrams and quickly place it into your fishbowl.
- Add your straw and stirrers. Relax, sip, and stir!
If the sugar rush is too much for you, leave the candy out of the drink. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.