Accidentally touched your elf? No worries! Discover the magic of superfood tags for your sick Christmas Elf! Revitalize and restore your festive elf for a fun holiday experience. For more Elf printables see my Elf Holiday Hub page.
Have you ever wondered what the Elf on the Shelf eats to recover from those scary times when he was accidentally touched or played with? Well, this sick Elf on a Shelf Magic Recovery Kit is just what you need to keep your mischievous elf fit and healthy.
This amazing elf food blend is specially formulated with a mix of revitalizing ingredients to help your sick elf bounce back from all their adventurous escapades.
Packed with sparkling magical dust, this superfood is designed to replenish their energy and restore their mischievous spirit in no time.
Next time your Elf needs a pick-me-up after a wild night out with the kids, reach for the Recovery Superfood and watch them return to their mischievous ways in no time!
VISIT THE HOLIDAY HUBS!
Sick Christmas Elf Magic Superfood Recipe:
- Ziplock bags or other holiday clear gift bags
- Bakers’ twine or yarn
- Superfood labels (get them below)
- Place some red, green gold, or silver glitter into a ziplock bag or decorative Christmas treat bag.
- Print and cut out the labels.
- Use a hole puncher to make a hole at the top of the label and add some fun bakers string or yarn to tie up the bag!
- Make a few and set them aside for when you need to revitalize your Elf!
Sick Christmas Elf Recovery Superfood
- Click the link below to download the PDF to print. Print the elf tags templates out using white cardstock. Use the printer setting US Letter.
- Trim on the “cut lines” using a paper cutter. Use the borderless paper setting on your printer to get the designs to go to the edge of the pages.
My printables are for Personal Use Only. Please see my Printable Disclosure for more information.