Grab three mini, fun, and regular size Valentine candy bar wrapper printables. Use my pretty labels to cover your candy with fun colors and cute sayings. For more ideas like this see my Valentine’s Day page.
I made some fun free printable floral Valentine candy bar wrappers for you to send to that special someone!
Valentine Candy Bar Wrapper
These are great to give to students, a gift for a teacher, or in a gift basket. There are plenty of reasons to give chocolate for Valentine’s Day. Why not give them a personalized candy bar!
Three Sizes of Candy Wrappers:
Wrap up mini, fun, and regular-sized candy bars with 8 different patterns colors, and sayings. There are modern botanicals, tropical palm geometric designs, and a cute cactus print.
Get the Printable Candy Wrappers
PLEASE READ MY PRINTABLE DISCLOSURE BEFORE USING THESE PRINTS.
Fonts and Graphics used in these printables have their own set of disclosures. All Printables found on Made in a Day are for Personal Use Only and NOT for Resale.
How to make Candy Bar Wrappers:
- Printer with Regular Printer Paper
- Washi Tape or Clear Tape
- Candy Bars (I used 3 fun/snack size Hershey bars and 1 regular Hershey bar, 1 super-sized Trix bar)
- Download and print out the candy bar sheets
- Cut out the size wrapper you need. If you have supersized bars use the regular size print and allow extra length on each end to fit the bar.
- Wrap the wrapper around the bar and secure it with tape.
Love this? Then I would be thrilled if you Pinned it or shared it!
Don’t feel like making this but love the look? Shop these ideas!
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.