Bake something special for your loved one this Valentine’s Day. Try these Valentines Day Homemade Treat Recipes to show you care. 12 yummy Heart Shaped desserts. This is one of many posts found on my Valentine’s Day project page.
Valentines Day Homemade Treat Recipes
have ever tried making your own Valentine treats for your family instead of buying a bunch of chocolate at the store? Well I have a great collection of recipes to get you motivated!
February means Girl Scout cookie time, but you can make your own in the recipe below. Flavored popcorn is always a hit on movie night and this peanut butter and chocolate version sounds super yummy!
- Valentine Thin Mint Cookies Recipe • Diane Rambles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn • Embellishments
Making your own truffles is something I have yet to try, but since these are filled with Oreos I better get busy! Walking on Sunshin blog show you how to make the perfect heart-shaped chocolate covered strawberries in her recipe.
- Heart Shaped Oreo Truffles • Walking on Sunshine
- Chocolate Covered Heart Shaped Strawberries • Walking on Sunshine
These two recipes seem to be the easiest I have seen so far. If you are new to cooking then these are for you!
- Pink Chocolate Bark Candy & Ice Cream • Crafts a la Mode
- Candied Rice Krispy Squares • Busy Being Jennifer
How amazing do those beet pancakes look? I am not a fan of beets but I just may try these, maybe they will change my mind. The love bug cookies are super sweet and a great classroom treat!
Get fancy with these pretty pink petit fours. Another easy but super cute recipe are these lady bugs! Just dip and add eyeballs & sprinkles!
one of my favorites in this group is Erlene’s Chocolate covered fortune cookies and who doesn’t love a donut?
- Chocolate Dipped Valentine Fortune Cookies • My Pinterventures
- Valentine Cronuts Recipe • Happy With Printables
I hope I have inspired you with this like of valentines day homemade treat recipes to make something for your loved ones this year. Any of these simple yet adorable treats would be welcome in my home! Enjoy!
For more fun Valentine’s Day ideas see this fun printable decor ideas post to freshen your home for the holiday!