Looking for a sparkling concoction to share with your guests this New Year’s Eve? Try the best Holiday Cocktail recipes to celebrate the season. For more fun holiday recipes see my Christmas page.
Are you looking for a yummy recipe to celebrate the holidays? I have rounded up this amazing recipe collection from some of my favorite bloggers. Let’s get the party started!
Best Holiday Cocktail Recipes to Celebrate the Season
- Cherry Ginger Mock Margarita Recipe • From Playdates to Parties
- Salted Caramel Apple Martini • Premeditated Leftovers
- Whiskey Champagne Cocktail • Ann’s Entitled Life
- Rosemary & Orange Grey Goose Le Grand Fizz Cocktail • Sparkle
- Peppermint Martini • Our Crafty Mom
- Mulled Wine Spritzer • From Playdates to Parties
- Blue Christmas Mocktail • 3 Boys & a Dog
- Raspberry Chambord Champagne Cocktail • Simply Darling
- Stormy IPA Cocktail • From Playdates to Parties
- Peppermint Mochatini Cocktail Recipe • From Playdates to Parties
- Cranberry Mulled Wine • Everyday Home Blog
- Peach Raspberry Bellini • Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
- Pomegranate Party Punch • Cravings of a Lunatic
Does it matter what season your cocktail comes from? I didn’t think so..
You must try or save these fun Summer Cocktail Recipes to Beat the Heat!
Yule Love It Cherry Coke Cocktail inspired by the movie Scrooged! It was Bill Murray’s fav drink when playing the tv executive character turned Scrooge!
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.