Is there anything better than a fresh, warm pie straight from the oven? ( well, maybe a fresh, warm pie straight from the air fryer…) These Bunny Air Fryer Lemon Hand Pies are super easy to make and perfect for any occasion! For more yummy food ideas see my Dessert page.
Easter is coming up and that means lots of family time, fun, and food! If you’re looking for a recipe that’s both festive and delicious, then take a look at this Bunny Air Fryer Lemon Hand Pie recipe! They are the sweetest dessert and bunny-shaped for the kids!
Air fryers are all the rage lately, and for good reason! They’re a great way to cook up a quick and healthy meal. But did you know that you can also use your air fryer to make desserts? These air fryer hand pies are the perfect example. They’re cute, tasty, and best of all, they’re easy to make!
Whether you’re looking for an Easter treat or just something delicious to snack on, these pies will hit the spot! Plus, they’re made with only 4 ingredients – so they’re really easy to throw together last minute.
Bunny Air Fryer Lemon Hand Pies
Other Hand Pie Filling Ideas
You can use any pie filling you like in these pies. Here are a few more canned pie-filling ideas to get your taste buds flowing!
- Pudding Pie Filling in the Box
Why did you use canned pie filling? The canned type pie filling is already pre-cooked. You can just add the filling to the pie and bake! Super easy time-saver without the fuss of preparing the filling first.
Easter Bunny Air Fryer Lemon Hand Pies Recipe
- Bunny Cookie Cutter (or any shaped cookie cutter)
- Premade Pie Crust
- Cooking Spray
- 21oz can Lemon Pie Filling
1. Pre-heat the air fryer to 375° F.
2. Roll out the pre-made pie crust and cut out Easter bunnies with a cookie cutter.
3. Place a teaspoon of lemon pie filling on half of the bunnies.
4. Place a dough bunny on top of the lemon topped bunny and press the edges together with a fork.
5. Lightly coat each bunny with cooking spray.
6. Place 3 pies in the air fryer for 5-8 minutes. The pies fry up really quickly so keep an eye on them!
7. Remove the pies from the air fryer! Enjoy!
Lemon Air Fryer Hand Pies
- Bunny Cookie Cutter or any shaped cookie cutter
- Premade Pie Crust
- Cooking Spray
- 21 oz can Lemon Pie Filling
- Preheat the air fryer to 375° F.2.
- Roll out the pre-made pie crust and cut out Easter bunnies with a cookie cutter.
- Place a teaspoon of lemon pie filling on half of the bunnies.
- Place a dough bunny on top of the lemon topped bunnies & press the edges together with a fork.
- Lightly coat each bunny with cooking spray.
- Place 3 pies in the air fryer for 5-8 minutes. The pies fry up really quickly so keep an eye on them!
- Remove the pies from the air fryer! Enjoy!
The information shown is an estimate provided by a nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. Values may vary depending on the brand of foods used.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
MAKE AHEAD: Place pies in an airtight container and store them on the counter for 4-5 days.
FREEZER: Place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost on the counter and serve. Bake on 350 for 5-10 minutes to reheat.
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on meal Planning and Batch Cooking!