Wow your guests at this years holiday party by bringing a simple Christmas tree charcuterie board! Layer finger foods like cheese in the shape of a tree! For more fun holiday recipes see my Christmas page.
Christmas is a time for gathering with family or friends! There are lots of holiday parties going on and if you are looking for something easy yet unique to make and take, this post is for you!
Creating a charcuterie board can seem intimidating. These Christmas charcuterie board ideas are all super simple to make and with only a few ingredients. Perfect for beginners!
In this post I will show you some tantalizing recipes that are sure to spark your imagination and get your taste buds tingling. With these recipes you can create a delicious snack board (or grazing board) that is as unique and festive as it is tasty.
Christmas Tree Charcuterie Board Ideas
Christmas charcuterie trees are an impressive appetizer displayed in a triangle shape and pieced together to look like a Christmas tree.
You can use a tree shaped dish or a regular cutting or charcuterie board and make the ingredients into the tree shape. Top it with a star or star shaped dish of goodies and it becomes a sweet holiday tree!
Ingredients Ideas for Holiday Charcuterie Boards
Charcuterie trees grazing boards are easy to create and can be customized with any variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts and other ingredients.
- Cheese: cheddar, swiss, monterey jack, pepper jack, brie, etc.
- Cold Cut Meats: turkey, ham, salami, prosciutto, summer sausage, pepperoni, etc.
- Vegetables: fresh broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, peppers, pickles, etc.
- Fruits: berries, blueberries, pomegranate, grapes, raisins, olives, etc.
- Nuts; almonds, cashews, etc.
- Candy: Chocolate covered almonds, chocolate covered pretzels, M & M’s, etc.
- Crackers: Wheat Thins, Triscuits, water crackers, pretzels, sliced Italian bread, etc.
- Rosemary sprigs for decoration.
Christmas Tree Charcuterie Boards are a fun and creative way to bring the festive spirit to a party or gathering. Not only are they perfect for the holiday season, but they can also be enjoyed year-round.
Whether you’re hosting dinner or just snacking with friends, these recipes offer something unique and delicious for everyone. With a few simple ingredients and some imagination, you can create an impressive centerpiece that will have everyone talking.