It’s officially summer and time to break out the grill and make some yummy Light Fresh Summer Kabob Recipes! There were so many great recipes linked up at our party these last few months that I knew I needed to share with you guys! Pick one and try it out! Looking for more recipes? Try my Eats page.
- Grilled Shrimp Kabobs • Drug Store Divas
- Hawaiian Ham & Pineapple Kabobs • Delightful E Made
- Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers • The Black Peppercorn
- Coconut-Rum Grilled Shrimp • Home Cooking Memories
- Korean BBQ Chicken Skewers • A Dish of Daily Life
- Chicken Spiedini • Olla Podrida
- Chicken & Vegetable Kabob with Tzatziki Sauce • Rae’s Books & Recipes
- Spicy Pomegranate Pineapple Chicken Skewers • DIY Adulation
- Sweet & Sour Chicken Skewers • Kristy Still Mommy Hates Cooking
Want a great side dish to add to your summer kabob recipes? Then check out the long list of summer salads below!
And if those recipes are not enough, try these Summer Salad Recipes too!
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE, seen above, just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!