Why buy popsicles at the store when you can make your own! Grab your popsicle molds and try these 11 Homemade Freezer Popsicle Recipes this summer. For more recipes like these see my Confections page.
Homemade Freezer Popsicle Recipes
Who doesn’t love a good popsicle? The last few parties had so many yummy recipes, I just knew they needed to be shared!
- Red White & Blue Cool Treats • Lydi Out Loud
- Pina Colada Popsicles • Food Fun Family
- Carrot Apple Almond Milk Ice Pops • Dagmars Home
- Peach Yogurt, Strawberry Delight & Fudgy Bars • Made in a Pinch
- Sweet Cherry Yogurt Pops • The Chef Next Door
- Red White & Blue Pudding Pops • Simply Designing
- Homemade Blueberry Popsicles • Premeditated Leftovers
- Strawberry Paletas • The Black Peppercorn
- Peanut Butter & Banana Yogurt Pops • Home Cooking Memories
- Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Popsicles • Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
- Coconut Mojito Ice Pops (Boozy Popsicles) • Flour on My Face
If popsicles are not your style, then maybe you would like one of these Summertime Watermelon Recipes.
Want something a little more involved to take to a BBQ this summer? My Summer Watermelon Layer Cake fits the bill!
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!