This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
I have been haunting Pinterest the last couple of weeks looky looking at all the Halloween ideas and hoping for something yummy to make! I fell in love with mini apple ball pops!!
I made Candy Coated Chocolate and Caramel Apples a couple of years ago, but just the thought of bite-sized ones got me all excited!
These Mini Chocolate Covered Apples are so simple to make all you need is a melon baller, some Granny Smith Apples, chocolate chips, and sprinkles and you got one yummy treat for your next Halloween party or Fall get together. Here’s how to make them!~
Mini Chocolate Covered Apples
Start by scooping out all the balls in your apples with a melon baller.
They end up looking round with a flat apple skin bottom.
I used decorative paper straws cut in half for my sticks!
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 1 bag of Chocolate Chips, my fav is Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate
- Halloween sprinkle toppings
- Decorative straws, cake pop sticks or skewers
- Use a melon baller to scoop out the apple pulp.
- Insert the melon baller and spin it around in the apple to make a perfect circle and scoop out.
- Repeat with all of the apples.
- Insert a stick into the center of the apples.
- Swirl the apple ball in the chocolate.
- Knock off excess chocolate, roll in or sprinkle with toppings.
- Place on a wax paper covered backing sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
Keep refrigerated until served.
Nutrition InformationYield 42
Amount Per Serving Calories 100
I hope you enjoy my version of these sweeties! They are family tested and approved!
Check out more of my Halloween Projects!
Want more? See my Halloween Ideas Gallery of posts!