I have been haunting Pinterest the last couple of weeks looky looking at all the Halloween ideas and hoping for something yummy to make! I fell in love with mini apple ball pops!!
I made Candy Coated Chocolate and Caramel Apples a couple of years ago, but just the thought of bite-sized ones got me all excited!
These Mini Chocolate Covered Apples are so simple to make all you need is a melon baller, some Granny Smith Apples, chocolate chips, and sprinkles and you got one yummy treat for your next Halloween party or Fall get together. Here’s how to make them!~
Mini Chocolate Covered Apples
Start by scooping out all the balls in your apples with a melon baller.
They end up looking round with a flat apple skin bottom.
I used decorative paper straws cut in half for my sticks!
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 1 bag of Chocolate Chips, my fav is Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate
- Halloween sprinkle toppings
- Decorative straws, cake pop sticks or skewers
- Use a melon baller to scoop out the apple pulp.
- Insert the melon baller and spin it around in the apple to make a perfect circle and scoop out.
- Repeat with all of the apples.
- Insert a stick into the center of the apples.
- Swirl the apple ball in the chocolate.
- Knock off excess chocolate, roll in or sprinkle with toppings.
- Place on a wax paper covered backing sheet.
- Place in refrigerator for 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
Keep refrigerated until served.
Nutrition InformationYield 42
Amount Per Serving Calories 100
I hope you enjoy my version of these sweeties! They are family tested and approved!
Check out more of my Halloween Projects!
Want more? See my Halloween Ideas Gallery of posts!
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!