This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #140
This week Is all about cleaning and organizing for me! I am having my kitchen remodeled and I have been doing some serious thinking about kitchen organizing. Cleaning out old drawers, replacing cabinet liners and organizing the silverware are all in the works for us right now. I rounded up some great ideas from last weeks party! Enjoy!
Farmhouse Panty Organization • Cherished Bliss
30 Day Living Room Organization Challenge • My Pinterventures
Easiest DIY Drawer Organization • Domestically Speaking
Creative Laundry Storage Ideas • Cottage in the Oaks
5 Ideas to Create the Chicest Desk Ever • Setting for Four
Pantry Organization Storage Before & After • Building Our Hive
Mudroom Storage Idea • Refresh Restyle
Declutter & Purge • Upright & Caffeinated
Round-up themes for party #141
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from the previous party for a themed feature round-up for the Merry Monday party. For next week’s party, we’re looking to feature:
- Storage ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips
- DIY projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Hot breakfast recipes
- Chocolate recipes
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Week! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 12 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!