Looking for a juicy cocktail to beat the heat? Try these 12 easy fruity cocktail recipes that are perfect for summer! Yummy alcoholic concoctions to make you feel like your on an island this summer! For more cocktail recipes see my Cocktails + Drinks page.
So many yummy fruity cocktails were linked up by some of my favorite bloggers lately. I knew they needed to be in the spotlight together this week! Grab this year’s fav cocktail recipe here.
12 Fruity Cocktail Recipes for Summer Entertaining
- Basil Berry Daiquiri Recipe • Home Cooking Memories
- Pineapple Sage Mojito Recipe • Flour on my Face
- Red White & Blue Daiquiri • Kleinworth & Co.
- Copycat Frozen Bahamarita • Carvings of a Lunatic
- Raspberry Sorbet Wine Spritzer • Dizzy Busy Hungry
- La Sandia (watermelon) Margarita • Made in a Day
- Lavender Blackberry Moonshine Recipe • Taylor Bradford Blog
- Sugar-Free Blue Mermaid Vodka Granita • Low Carb Delish
- Pear and Elderflower Martini • Our Crafty Mom
- Strawberry Ginger Cocktail Recipe • Ann’s Entitled Life
- Star Spangled Spritzer • Celebrating Everyday life
- Best Ever Moscow Mule • Two Purple Couches
Want even more yummy cocktail recipes to try? Then check these post out too!
Summer Tropical Coctails
Try my fav summer cocktial! The La Sandia Margarita.
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE, seen above, just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!