This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure for more info.
Merry Monday Linky Party #143
Unique Trends In DIY Home Decor
There were so many of my favorite kind of DIY’s linked up last week! Here are my favorite fun projects and unique decor from some talented DIY & Home bloggers!
Snazzy Painted Planter Pots • Rain on a Tin Roof
DIY Arrow Wall Art • Design • Dining • Diapers
Make an Oversized Checkerboard to Hang on the Wall • Thistlewood Farm
DIY Wood Monogram Wall Art • Making it in the Mountains
Industrial Stair Baskets • Simply Designing
Hand Dyed Shibori Pillow Designs • Simple Nature Decor
Dresser Makeover W/ Shutters • Savvy Apron
Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Shelves • H20 Bunglow
Merry Monday Link Party #143
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
MORE OF LAST WEEK’S FEATURED ROUNDUPS BELOW
THIS WEEKS LINKY PARTY IS AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Let’s get to the party!
Get seen on 12 blogs! Link-up on the #MerryMonday #linkparty!Click To Tweet
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #144
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions – focus on nursery room/kids room
- Cleaning tips – focus on kitchen cleaning
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- St. Patrick’s Day – recipes, crafts, printables, and more
- Recipes – focus on peanuts, sauces, crab dishes, Ranch dressing dishes, and noodle
- March Madness Ideas
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!