This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Who is tired of the same old snacks at football parties? The last two parties had some of the yummiest looking and Winning Appetizers for Game Day recipes for appetizers. I had to put them together and share them for the next game day!
Winning Appetizers for Game Day
- Tex Mex Cheesy Salsa Dip • Made in a Day
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Cheese Dip • Kleinworth & Co.
- Cream Cheese Crab Dip • Living La Vida Holoka
- Avocado Corn Salsa • Little House Living
- Sheet Pan Loaded Chicken Nachos • Honey & Birch
- Mini Bacon Ranch Cheese Balls • Honey & Birch
- Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos • Living La Vida Holoka
- Super Loaded Queso • Cooking with Carlee
- Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa • The Kittchen
- 8 Layer Taco Dip Recipe • Honey & Birch
Even more fun recipes: Easy Make & Take Party Appetizers. So much yum here!
Our favorite weekend appetizer is these Blue Terra Chip with Spicy Gorgonzola Cheese. A great warm and chewy treat.
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!