Who is tired of the same old snacks at football parties? The last two parties had some of the yummiest looking and Winning Appetizers for Game Day recipes for appetizers. I had to put them together and share them for the next game day!
Winning Appetizers for Game Day
- Tex Mex Cheesy Salsa Dip • Made in a Day
- Slow Cooker Fiesta Cheese Dip • Kleinworth & Co.
- Cream Cheese Crab Dip • Living La Vida Holoka
- Avocado Corn Salsa • Little House Living
- Sheet Pan Loaded Chicken Nachos • Honey & Birch
- Mini Bacon Ranch Cheese Balls • Honey & Birch
- Easy Baked Chicken Taquitos • Living La Vida Holoka
- Super Loaded Queso • Cooking with Carlee
- Grilled Pineapple Mango Salsa • The Kittchen
- 8 Layer Taco Dip Recipe • Honey & Birch
Even more fun recipes: Easy Make & Take Party Appetizers. So much yum here!
Our favorite weekend appetizer is these Blue Terra Chip with Spicy Gorgonzola Cheese. A great warm and chewy treat.