It’s officially cold here in North Carolina and this time of year is soup weather…
The chill is in the air and what better way to warm your bones but with some great Winter Warm Cozy Soup Recipes. There were a ton of soup recipes submitted by some of my favorite bloggers. Plus I grouped together some of my favorites to try! Want more yummy soup recipes? See my Soup page for my families favorite soups!
Winter Warm + Cozy Soup Recipes
- 5 Can Dump Soup • Marilyn’s Treats
- Chicken Noodle Soup • The Everyday Home
- Chicken Enchilada & Rice Soup • Duct Tape & Denim
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup • Home Cooking Memories
- Mimi’s Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore Soup • Cooking With Carlee
- Grandma’s Copycat Kelly’s Cheese Soup • Cooking With Carlee
- Pasta e Fagioli Italian Soup Olive Garden Copycat • Made in a Day
- Veggie Chili Recipe • Homecooking Memories
- Potato Chipotle Soup Recipe • Organized Island
- Slow Cooker Turkey Sausage Chili • Gluesticks Blog
- Crockpot Chicken Santa Fe Soup • Flour on My Face
- Lime Chicken Chili Recipe • Delightful E Made
- Quick & Easy Creamy Tomato Soup • Cincy Shopper
- Turkey Lasagna Soup • Made in a Day
If you didn’t see one you liked from the first list then here is another great list of yummy Soups and Stews to Beat the Winter Chill.
This is my latest Instant Pot recipe, Chicken Corn Chowder, made with rotisserie chicken and red potatoes. Enjoy!