Play the secret admirer Valentines Day game – You’ve Been Arrowed! Find out who’s crushing on you this Valentine’s Day. The sweet, fun, or romantic surprises await! For more fun see my Valentine page.
Are you ready for some fun this Valentine’s Day? Play the You’ve Been Arrowed Valentines Day Game and send secret candy baskets to your friends or admirers!
Just like the Halloween “You’ve been Boo’ed” game, this is the Valentine’s Day version of the secret admirer gifts delivery game! Here’s how it works.
The idea is simple: create a fun gift, then secretly deliver it to your chosen person. It could be your partner, crush, friend, neighbor, coworker, or family member – anyone you want to shower with a little extra love on Valentine’s Day.
The best part is that they then continue the game by making their own “you’ve been arrowed” basket and passing it on to someone else, creating a chain of spreading love and joy.
Plus, I added some fun labels and notes to add to your gifts or candy. Grab your set and get started below!
Valentines Day Game You’ve Been Arrowed
How to Play the Secret Valentine Game:
- Print out the PDF set below. Tape the “We’ve Been Arrowed” page to your door or use the provided door hangers to let others know you have already “Been Arrowed”.
- Grab a gift basket or Valentine themed container.
- Fill the basket with Valentine candy, toys, books, or a stuffed animal.
- Use the labels and notes to decorate the candy, gifts or toys.
- Print an extra set of PDF pages for the recipient. Add the pages to the basket so they can pass the game on to a friend.
- Leave the basket on their doorstep as fun Valentine’s surprise!
- Click the link below to download the PDF to print. Print the templates out using white cardstock. Use the printer setting US Letter.
- Trim on the “cut lines” using a paper cutter. Use the borderless paper setting on your printer to get the designs to go to the edge of the pages.
My printables are for Personal Use Only. Please see my Printable Disclosure for more information.