Make things easier this holiday with these 18 Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole French Toast Dishes. Flavors: bananas foster, berry, cannoli & pumpkin french toast. for more recipes like this one see my Main Dish page.
Go stress free this holiday season with make ahead breakfast meals! You’ll be able to enjoy your family when you aren’t spending the whole day in the kitchen trying to feed a crowd.
Just put the casserole together the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning and breakfast is done!
Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole French Toast Dishes
You are not going to know which one if these yummy dishes to choose for the big day so why not start trying some out now! Let’s start with the berry versions.
Overnight French Toast Bake With Berry Topping
French toast always goes great with fresh fruit. With these five recipes the fruit is baked in!
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake by Chocolates & Chai
- Blueberry Strawberry French Toast Casserole by Flavor Mosaic
- Instant Pot Lemon Blueberry French Toast Casserole by The Moody Blonde
- Overnight Blueberries and Cream French Toast Casserole with Blueberry Sauce by Barth Bakery
- Stuffed Overnight French Toast Casserole Recipe by Living Sweet Moments
Overnight French Toast Dessert Flavors
The next six recipes have flavors of some of everyones favorite desserts. I may need to try all of these! So yummy!
- Bananas Foster French Toast Casserole by Cincy Shopper
- Carrot Cake Overnight French Toast Casserole by Food Meanderings
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Overnight French Toast Casserole by Food Meanderings
- Cannoli Overnight French Toast Casser
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Breakfast Casserole by Finding Time to Fly
- Eggnog French Toast Bake by The Gracious Wife
Overnight Pumpkin French Toast Casseroles
These two recipes are perfect for the pumpkin lovers in the family.
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast Bake by DIY Adulation
- Pumpkin French Toast Bake with Cream Cheese Filling by Lemon Blossoms
Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole French Toast
If you like your french toast on the simple side these recipes are for you!
- Overnight French Toast Casserole by Momma Lew
- Easy Vegan French Toast Casserole (Overnight Option) by The Banana Diaries
- Make-Ahead French Toast Casserole by Son Shine Kitchen
- French Toast Casserole by Will Cook for Smiles
- Sausage French Toast Breakfast Casserole by DIY Adulation
I hope you found a favorite recipe to use this holiday season. I may be up for that Bananas Foster or the cannoli french toast recipe!