Looking for the Perfect Low Carb Blueberry Muffins recipe? My yummy cake-like low carb blueberry muffins with almond flour are sure to fix that sweets craving. For more low carb recipes see my Recipe Index page.
We have been doing a keto/low-carb diet this summer. We felt the need to go organic and ditch the processed food that was making us sluggish and plain unhealthy.
If you have tried one of these diets you know finding a recipe to cure your sweet tooth can be neverending. They either taste like incredibly fake sugar substitute, tasteless and bland or just not good.
How to Make Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
Well, these low-carb muffins are pretty darn close to the real thing. This is literally one of the best recipes for keto blueberry muffins ever!
They are fluffy and taste just like they came from a bakery. Here is our favorite version of these fantastic muffins.
MAKE AHEAD: Wrap unfrosted muffins in plastic wrap. Wrap frosted cupcakes in wax paper and place them in an airtight container.
FREEZER: Freeze for up to 3 months. Defrost muffins while wrapped so they do not get sticky or gooey.
Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 2 cups blanched almond flour or 1/4 cup coconut flour with 1 cup almond flour.
- 10 tbsp heavy whipping cream or almond milk
- ⅔ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp xylitol sweetener or 3 tsp of stevia
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place 8 muffin liners to a muffin pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt. Whisk together to blend.
- Stir heavy cream, vanilla extract and beaten egg in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Gently fold in blueberries into the batter.
- Fill each muffin liner all the way to the top and bake 25 minutes. Cool before serving.
The nutrition info provided is only an estimate. See my nutrition disclaimer for more info on how the data is collected for recipes.
Did you make this recipe?
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!