Get into the Christmas spirit with our festive Christmas Village Printable Treat Boxes. Create your own winter wonderland decor or give away a fun handmade treat! For more holiday printables see my Holiday Hub page.
Have fun creating these Christmas village printable houses that you can color and use as a fun holiday town or adorable treat boxes to give away! These 3D paper house treat boxes come in six various designs, featuring charming Christmas village scenes that capture the magic and warmth of the season.
Your kid’s imagination will run wild as they bring these enchanting villages to life with their favorite markers or colored pencils. Add some holiday flair to them with glitter, foam stickers, or other sparking craft supplies!
For the Christmas Village:
Let your child create their very own Christmas village to decorate your home this season.
- Get creative and color the houses in with crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
- Fold the tabs on the top of the roof and tuck them inside the box.
- Tape the roof together at the roof ridge!
For the Treat Boxes:
These printable boxes feature charming Christmas village scenes that can be filled with sweet treats or small gifts for loved ones.
- Use a hole puncher to punch two holes side by side on the top tab edge of the roof ridge.
- Feed a ribbon through the holes and tie it in a bow to keep the treat box closed.
This adorable village set adds an extra layer of thoughtfulness and creativity to your holiday gift-giving. It allows your child to express their unique style while providing loved ones with beautiful hand-colored packaging that can be saved as a keepsake long after the treats inside are gone.
Grab your favorite coloring supplies, unleash your imagination, and give the gift of personalized delight this holiday season. Get the set below.
VISIT THE HOLIDAY HUBS!
Christmas Village Printable Treat Boxes
- Click the link below to download the PDF to print. Print the templates out using white cardstock. Use the printer setting US Letter.
- Trim on the “cut lines” using a paper cutter. Use the borderless paper setting on your printer to get the designs to go to the edge of the pages.
- Color in the pages and cut out each house. Use adhesive tape or paper glue to put the houses together.
- For the treat boxes: Use a hole puncher to punch two holes side by side on the top tab edge of the roof ridge. Feed a ribbon through the holes and tie it in a bow to keep the treat box closed.
- For the Christmas village house: Get creative and color the houses with crayons, markers, or colored pencils. Fold the tabs on the top of the roof and tuck them inside the box. Tape the roof together at the roof ridge!
My printables are for Personal Use Only. Please see my Printable Disclosure for more information.