This slow cooker Honey Sesame Chicken is the bomb! Pair the wraps with my Semi-homemade Asian Slaw w/ Ginger Dressing! We actually ended up putting the slaw on the wraps for a street taco like mix! Try these two recipes for an easy weeknight meal!
Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken
- 1 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 + tsp sriracha chili sauce optional
- 1-2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 medium green onions chopped for garnish, optional
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker, season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, tomato paste, vinegar, garlic, 1 tbsp water, sesame oil, onion powder and sriracha chili sauce.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on Low 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred with two forks and set aside.
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/4 cup water; add to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook sauce on High until slightly thickened, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Return chicken to the slow cooker and toss.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice and top with sesame seeds and chopped scallions for garnish.
The information shown is an estimate provided by a nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. Values may vary depending on the brand of foods used.Share on Facebook
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
LOVE IT? PIN IT!
Check out more of my Families Favorite recipes~