Make your sale a breeze with our Garage Sale Printable Set! Download free templates for tips, pricing, and price tags to boost your sales and attract customers. For more Printables see my free printable page.
Spring and fall are the times of the year our neighborhood has a community sale. I have so many items I use for props for my posts here on Made in a Day, that a garage sale is a great time to let some of them go and downsize the house a little.
Last year we had a yard sale and it was a huge success, the one thing I sold the most of was clothing. $320 worth to be exact! I cleaned out everyone’s closet and I literally had 12 garbage bags full of items.
Usually, I just leave them at the thrift store drop-off truck near my home, because they are just so hard to sell. This time I decided to try something different and wow did it pay off!
My Tips & Tricks for the Most Sales
- I took a large sheet and laid it out on my driveway. I piled all the clothes up in stacks of pants, shirts, shorts, etc.
- Then I stacked the piles by size and gender. That way when people came up they could just search the pile and size they needed.
- I strung a rope across my garage door and hung up things like dresses, coats, and men’s dress shirts.
- I charged one dollar for each piece of clothing and boy did it work like a charm. I sold almost every piece of clothing with no haggling!
This year I have way more than 12 bags so hopefully, things will go as well as last time. Don’t get me wrong certain things can be priced higher especially if they are new items.
Host the Perfect Garage Sale Printable Set
- Garage Sale Price List! I provided a price sheet to help you price those tricky miscellaneous household items like video game systems, stereos, and furniture.
- Garage Sale Printable Price Tags! So you don’t have to write out a million stickers
- A Grage Sale Tips and Tricks Sheet! So you don’t miss any of my very important tips for hosting the perfect garage sale!
- Click the link below to download the PDF to print. Print the templates out using white cardstock. Use the printer setting US Letter.
- Use the borderless paper setting on your printer to get the designs to go to the edge of the pages. Cut out tags using scissors or a paper cutter.
My printables are for Personal Use Only. Please see my Printable Disclosure for more information.
Do you have a great yard sale tip to share? I’d love to hear it!
Good Luck and have a great sale!!