This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Memorial Day is a time for gratitude and remembering our fallen our troops and veterans. It means a lot that they chose to protect us and ended up giving their lives so we can be free. It is also a time when families gather for reunions and share stories over potluck meals. To help you with some ideas for the perfect holiday weekend, I have put together some of the best ways to Throw the Best Memorial Day Party Decor to Food. These fantastic projects and recipes were linked up by some of my favorite bloggers at the Merry Monday Linky Party. For more red, white and blue ideas see my Patriotic page.
Throw the Best Memorial Day Party: Decor to Food
- Red, White & Blue Strawberry Cheesecake Bites • Cincy Shopper
- DIY Ribbon Flag • Domestically Creative
- Jello Poke Cake • Country Chic Cottage
- Easy DIY Flag Wreath • Ann’s Entitled Life
- Patriotic Watermelon Layer Cake • Made in a Day
- Patriotic Lollipop Topiary • Gluesticks Blog
- DIY Cornhole Boards Set • A Wonderful Thought
- DIY Red, White & Blue Stars • Dazzled While Frazzled
- DIY Rustic American Flag Pallet • Pink Fortitude
- DIY Hero Mason Jar • Pink Fortitude
- DIY Wooden American Flag Craft • Ann’s Entitled Life
- American Flag Krispie Treats • Marilyn’s Treats
Looking for more Patriotic projects and food? These 4th of July Crafts and Recipes would work too!
Here is my fav project for Patriotic holidays: Summer Watermelon Layer Cake
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!