Schools out and the kids are gonna get bored pretty soon. I put together this huge list of Super Fun Summer Crafts for Tweens & Kids to help keep them busy. I am sure there are a few you can show your tween to get them interested. Want more fun ideas? See my DIY + Crafts page.
There are so many fun, creative ways to keep kids entertained during the summer months. One great option is to have them participate in arts and crafts projects. This can help keep them occupied while also providing a way for them to express their creativity.
Super Fun Summer Crafts for Tweens & Kids
- How to Paint Gaming Controllers • 5 Minutes for Mom
- Easy DIY Lemonade Stand • Rain on a Tin Roof
- Easy DIY Seashell Decorations • Saving with Sarah Fuller
- Pom Pom Keychain • Made in a Day
- DIY Tenzi Outdoor Dice Game Tutorial • Hello Creative Family
- How to Make a Scribble Bot • Frog Prince Paperie
- Colorful DIY Pool Bag w/DIY Sunscreen Clip • DIY Adulation
- Glow in the Dark Water Balloons • The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- DIY Paracord Bracelet for Kids • Gluesticks Blog
- Melt & Pour Glycerin Fish Soap • Gluesticks Blog
- Easy Paper Quilling Craft: Flower Frame • All Because She Saved
- Make a Bright Summer Beach Tote & Free Pattern • Suzy’s Sitcom
- Decorate Flip FLops with Scrap Fabric • Gluesticks Blog
Even more fun summer projects not shown in the image above:
- DIY Printed Fabric Bangles • The Style Safari
- Patriotic Metallic Stars Slime • DIY Adulation
- Now Sew Felt Project: Unicorn Pouch Craft • All Because She Saved
- Popsicle Sticks Bracelets • Suzy’s Sitcom
- DIY 4D Owl Greeting Card • Hello Creative Family
- Embroidered Baseball Tote Bag • Duck Tape & Denim
If the ideas above are not enough then try these fun Summertime Kids to Tweens Boredom Busters.