This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full Disclosure Policy.
Schools out and the kids are gonna get bored pretty soon. I put together this huge list of Super Fun Summer Crafts for Tweens & Kids to help keep them busy. There were so many fun ideas submitted to the last few parties from some of my favorite bloggers. I am sure there are a few you can show your tween to get them interested. Want more fun ideas? See my DIY + Crafts page.
Super Fun Summer Crafts for Tweens & Kids
- How to Paint Gaming Controllers • 5 Minutes for Mom
- Easy DIY Lemonade Stand • Rain on a Tin Roof
- Easy DIY Seashell Decorations • Saving with Sarah Fuller
- Pom Pom Keychain • Made in a Day
- DIY Tenzi Outdoor Dice Game Tutorial • Hello Creative Family
- How to Make a Scribble Bot • Frog Prince Paperie
- Colorful DIY Pool Bag w/DIY Sunscreen Clip • DIY Adulation
- Glow in the Dark Water Balloons • The Scrap Shoppe Blog
- DIY Paracord Bracelet for Kids • Gluesticks Blog
- Melt & Pour Glycerin Fish Soap • Gluesticks Blog
- Easy Paper Quilling Craft: Flower Frame • All Because She Saved
- Make a Bright Summer Beach Tote & Free Pattern • Suzy’s Sitcom
- Decorate Flip FLops with Scrap Fabric • Gluesticks Blog
Even more fun summer projects not shown in the image above:
- DIY Printed Fabric Bangles • The Style Safari
- Patriotic Metallic Stars Slime • DIY Adulation
- Now Sew Felt Project: Unicorn Pouch Craft • All Because She Saved
- Popsicle Sticks Bracelets • Suzy’s Sitcom
- DIY 4D Owl Greeting Card • Hello Creative Family
- Embroidered Baseball Tote Bag • Duck Tape & Denim
If the ideas above are not enough then try these fun Summertime Kids to Tweens Boredom Busters.
Another easy yet fun idea is to make these DIY T-shirt Tassel Scarfs.
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!