Looking for fun craft ideas to entertain your children? Try these Summertime Kids to Tweens Boredom Busters they are sure to keep them busy for a while. For more fun crafty ideas see my DIY + Craft page.
Summertime Kids to Tweens Boredom Busters
It’s only been a week since school ended around here and the boredom has already started! I went through the last few parties and came up with a bunch of activities sure to chase off the summertime blues!
- Shrinky Dink Initial Key Chain • Juggling Act Mama
- Natural Gluten Free Play-doh • Strength & Sunshine
- Kindness Rocks Project • Jenny Louise Marie
- Watercolor Sneakers • Tschi-Tschi
- DIY Party Animal Necklaces • Flamingo Toes
- Hook & Ring Game Tutorial • H20 Bungalow
- DIY Water Spray Table • Hello Creative Family
- Popsicle Bracelets • Made by Demi
- Giant Bubble Recipe • Must Have Mom
- Glow in the Dark Scavenger Hunt • DIY Adulation
- Pom Pom Keychain • Made in a Day
- How to Make a Tire Swing • The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Even more fun ideas for kids! Summer Crafts for Kids & Teens
How to make a Pom Pom Key Chain! One of my fav things to do as a kid!
Want to be featured like the bloggers above? Then Join our Linky Party on Sunday nights!
Sign up to get a dose of style and inspiration + access to my exclusive TRENDY WALL ART PRINTABLE BUNDLE just for Made in a Day newsletter subscribers!