This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure for more info.
Merry Monday Link Party #155
Creative Garden Planter Ideas
Check out all these great fun and unique outdoor planter ideas I found at last weeks party!
How to use an Old Trunk in the Garden • Penny’s Vintage Home
Upcycled Window Herb Garden • Pillar Box Blue
Repurposed Broken Bird Bath • Cottage in the Oaks
Old Chair to New Planter • Organized & Simplified
DIY Modern Planter • Not Just a Housewife
Magazine Rack Turned Planter • Second Chance to Dream
How to Make a Vertical Herb Garden • Two Purple Couches
DIY Wood Leather Plant Hanger • Made in a Day
Outdoor Painted Garden Planters • The Style Safari
[wc_divider style=”solid” line=”double” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=””][/wc_divider]
Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures ⇒ Pinterest
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day ⇒ Pinterest
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner ⇒ Pinterest
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications ⇒ Pinterest
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches ⇒ Pinterest
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den ⇒ Pinterest
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main ⇒ Pinterest
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation ⇒ Pinterest
- Megan · C’mon Get Crafty ⇒ Pinterest
- Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought ⇒ Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- A Farmhouse Outdoor Living Space Update in just a Few Minutes via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Farmhouse Window Box and Guest House Window Bed via Knick of Time (PIN IT)
- How to: Make a Vertical Herb Garden via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
[Tweet “Get seen on 10 blogs! Link-up & party on the #MerryMonday 155 #linkparty! @pinterventures”]
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #155
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Graduation ideas/projects
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Recipes – focus on summer cocktails & sangrias, summer fruit salads & salsas, and all things cold!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!