Super cute Valentine’s Day Crafts & DIY Home Decor Ideas to decorate your home. faux Fur hearts, heart trees, heart wreaths, and more DIY’s to celebrate the day. For more fun heart ideas see my Valentine’s Day page.
Cute Valentine’s Day Crafts & Home Decor Ideas
Today I am sharing some great DIY Valentine’s Day decor to make for the upcoming holiday. Decorate you home with fun heart trees, candy jars, giant fur hearts and more!
I just love how cute these tissue trees are for decorating. The neon heart would be a great gift for a teen. Who doesn’t want their own candy dispenser? Uh, me!
- DIY Valentine Tissue Paper Cone Trees • Intelligent Domestications
- String Art Neon Heart Sign • Pillar Pox Blue
- DIY Valentine’s Day Candy Jars • Eat Move Make
Crochet your own heart pillow or make your own denim heart garland for home decorating. Learn to make your own resin jewelry to give as gifts!
- Star & Heart Pillow • Annemarie’s Haak Blog
- Repurposed Denim & Wool Woven Hearts Garland • Pillar Box Blue
- Heart Necklace for Valentine’s Day • Country Chic Cottage
Try your hand at making a rosette kissing ball or create a table runner out of fabric hearts! My favorite project is the fun fuzzy fortune cookie treat holders.
- DIY Crepe Paper Kissing Ball • A Wonderful Thought
- Mixed Hearts Valentine Table Runner • Sparkle Living
- Felt Fortune Cookies • Curly Crafty Mom
DIY this gorgeous heart wreath for your door. Create a bold mantle with my giant fur heart tutorial! Create a see through folding Valentine card with treats inside for your sweetheart.
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart Wreath • Deb’s Buzz
- Faux Fur and Heart Topiaries • Made in a Day
- Handmade Valentine Acetate Folding Card • Purple Hues & Me
Want more fun Valentine’s Day ideas? See more of my posts too!
One of my favorite Valentine’s Day projects was this fun Giant Pink Faux Fur Heart. It would fantastic as a photo drop background too!
Want to keep your flowers fresh longer this season? Get my best ideas on my DIY Cut Flower Food Recipes & Tips post.