Celebrate love with enchanting Valentine’s Day crafts! Explore our collection of DIY heart decor ideas and crafts to add a personal touch to your festivities. For more fun heart ideas see my Valentine’s Day page.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you’re looking to add a personal touch to your celebrations this year, DIY crafts and decor are the way to go.
Instead of opting for store-bought decorations, why not try making your own heart-shaped wall art? Not only does it add a charming touch to your home, but it also allows you to customize the colors and sizes based on your preference.
Cute Valentine’s Day Crafts & Home Decor Ideas
Today I am sharing some quick Valentine’s Day crafts and decor to make for the upcoming holiday. Decorate your home with fun heart trees, candy jars, giant fur hearts, and more!
I’m totally obsessed with the adorable DIY Valentine’s paper decorations tissue trees for sprucing up a space. The neon heart would make an awesome present for a teenager. And let’s be real, who wouldn’t love their own candy dispenser? Yep, count me in!
- DIY Valentine Tissue Paper Cone Trees • Intelligent Domestications
- String Art Neon Heart Sign • Pillar Pox Blue
- DIY Valentine’s Day Candy Jars • Eat Move Make
Create your own heart-shaped pillow using crochet or craft a denim heart garland to spruce up your home decor. Discover how to craft resin jewelry for unique and personalized gifts!
- Star & Heart Pillow • Annemarie’s Haak Blog
- Repurposed Denim & Wool Woven Hearts Garland • Pillar Box Blue
- Heart Necklace for Valentine’s Day • Country Chic Cottage
Make your own beautiful heart wreath to hang on your door. Craft a striking mantelpiece with my tutorial for a large fur heart! Put together a transparent folding Valentine’s card with some goodies inside for your special someone.
- Let Me Call You Sweetheart Wreath • Deb’s Buzz
- Faux Fur and Heart Topiaries • Made in a Day
- Handmade Valentine Acetate Folding Card • Purple Hues & Me