This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 5 red potatoes, diced
- 1 19 oz bag of frozen corn, thawed
- 4 slices, bacon diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese as a topping
- I buy a whole rotisserie chicken and pull the meat from the bones. Set meat aside.
- Set a 6-qt pressure cooker to sauté on high heat. Add bacon and cook until crispy. Set bacon aside.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add chicken, bacon, potatoes, corn, vegetable stock, thyme, and cayenne pepper. Then season the mixture with salt and pepper, to taste. Select manual setting; adjust the pressure to high heat, and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When finished cooking, quick-release pressure according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Whisk together heavy cream and flour in a small bowl to blend.
- Turn on high sauté setting. Bring mixture to a boil. Pour in heavy cream mixture and cook, stirring frequently, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Add more vegetable stock as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve sprinkled with shredded cheese, crusty bread or crackers! Enjoy!
Love It? Pin It!
More Yummy Soup Recipes:
- Rich & Hearty Pressure Cooker Beer Stew
- Turkey Lasagna Soup
- Pressure Cooker Spicy Beer Chili Recipe
- Thick & Creamy Clam Chowder by My Pinterventures
My Must-Have Amazon Picks:
- Kitchen Aid 3-speed Hand Blender
- InstaPot Duo Plus 60, 6qt
- 12 Piece InstaPot Accessories Set
- Certified International Soup Bowls