Have you tried fresh Oven Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts yet? Then this recipe is for you! Just get some sliced brussels sprouts and toss them with oil and seasonings and you have one delicious dish! for more recipes like this see my Side Dish page.
Isn’t it so easy to fall into the same old recipes? We love cooking and grilling on the weekends, but coming up with new exciting meals that everyone in the family will love is tough.
This simple recipe of oven-roasted balsamic brussels sprouts is one of those new recipes I tried and instantly fell in love with. balsamic vinegar is crazy good, I could literally drink it straight from the bottle. Anything made with it in it is a winner to me!
How to Make Oven Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
How to Prep the Brussels Sprouts for Cooking
Rinse the brussels sprouts to remove debris. Trim off any brown leaves and darkened stems. Cut the sprouts into half or quarters depending on their size.
I love using parchment paper when roasting or baking. Not only will the food not stick to the pan but it’s easy to clean by throwing the paper out. This is especially important when using balsamic vinegar.
Season the Brussels Sprouts
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzle of Honey (optional)
- Salt, Pepper & Garlic Powder
In a mixing bowl add cut brussels sprouts, olive oil, vinegar and salt, pepper, and garlic. Add brussels sprouts evenly spread out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and bake.
OPTIONAL: When the Brussels sprouts are done drizzle them with warm honey.
MAKE AHEAD: Place them in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
FREEZER: Place in an airtight container or freezer bag. Freeze for up to 3 months.
Grab the recipe here!
Balsamic Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- I lb of fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder or dried garlic seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp honey, warmed to drizzle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Add Brussels Sprouts to a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and blend.
- Spread the Sprouts evenly over a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle Balsamic vinegar over the Brussels Sprouts, coating each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes, test for tenderness using a fork
The nutrition info provided is only an estimate. See my nutrition disclaimer for more info on how the data is collected for recipes.
Did you make this recipe?
FREE Meal Planning Checklist + Mini Planner
Get my FREE Mini Meal Planning checklist & Mini Planning page. PLUS access to my new FREE 8-Day Email Mini Course on Meal Planning and Batch Cooking!