This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
You can add different toppings like meats or cheeses, one fav is Parmesan cheese, or try splashing it with some Balsamic Vinegar to make them even tastier. This recipe is very similar to my Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe. Try that recipe too for another great low carb alternative. Let’s get cooking! Enjoy!
- 1 head of cabbage
- olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove outer leaves and rinse cabbage.
- Cut off the stem.
- With stem side down, cut 1 inch slices of cabbage.
- Lay slices on greased baking pan.
- Drizzle slices with olive oil and with a basting brush distribute oil on cabbage.
- Salt and pepper both sides of slices and top with garlic mix.
- Bake 30-40 minutes. Checking at 20 minutes until tender.
I used the Tastefully Simple's "Garlic, Garlic" seasoning mix, but any garlic mix will do. You can always use minced garlic as well. I plan on adding more toppings such as Parmesan Cheese to add more flavor. I will update this post with anything I try and review.
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per ServingCalories 70
Love it? Pin it!
More Low Carb Dish Recipes:
- Low Carb Baked Zoodles and Meatballs
- Oven Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
- Low Carb Snickerdoodles by Domestically Creative