Having trouble finding affordable fall wreaths instead of DIYing this year? I hear ya! These Fall Wreaths under $50 could be your next sweet find for your decor! For more wreath ideas see my Fall + Thanksgiving page.
Fall is hands down my favorite time of the year. I love the cooler weather with a slight chill in the air and of course the cozy scarves and jackets.
Besides all of that, I also love to decorate my home pumpkins, fall foliage and the main focal point the season, the fall wreath!
Stylish Yet Affordable Fall Wreaths Under $50
In this post I am going to link up some of fun fall finds found online from one of my fav places to shop. They range in price for $25-$50. So there’s a price range for everyone!
Plus, I’ve sprinkled in some of my own DIY fall favs just in case you rather do a little DIYing.
Traditional Fall Wreaths
Let’s start with Traditional Fall Wreaths. They are the ones with mostly colorful fall leaves with red and gold foliage. They usually have a mix of berries and gourds.
- 22″ Autumn Wreath with Pumpkins and Daisies
- 20″ Fall Sunflower Wreath
- 24″ Fall Leaf + Pumpkin Door Wreath This one is my Fav!
This is one of my all time favorite projects. I teach you a fun cheat on how to paint letters by hand with painters tape! Fall Awaits Hand Painted Door Hanger
One of my posts from the way back machine and it’s still a popular wreath all these years later. Autumn Wispy Wreath
Farmhouse Style Fall Wreaths
Farmhouse Style usually has eucalyptus or boxwood. Anything in its natural state. Simple but stylish.
- 16″ x 11″ Tobacco Basket Fall Wreath with Pumpkin & Eucalyptus
- 18″ Farmhouse Lambs Ear Leaf Wreath
- 16″ Fall Wood Bead Front Door Wreath with Artichokes
Boho Style Fall Wreaths
Boho style wreaths usually have some sort of natural elements like wild flowers, raffia, and have a wispiness to them.
- 18″ Hydrangea, Eucalyptus, Pumpkin Wreath
- 22″ Autumn Wreath with Peonies Sunflowers This is my fav.
- 20″ Pumpkins and White Sunflower Autumn Wreath
Felling like a DIY? try making my Fall Boho Raffia Wreath DIY Wreath.
Wheat + Reed Fall Wreaths
One of my favorite types of wreaths are preserved wheat and reeds. They just screams harvest to me! That center wheat wreath below is gorgeous!
- 18″ Fall Wheat and Grass Wreath
- 20″ Preserved Wheat Wreath
- 27″ Pampas Grass Fall Wreath This one is gorgeous!
Novelty Fall Wreaths + Fall Door Hangers
There are so many fun ways to celebrate the fall harvest! I gathered some of my favorite affordable fall wreaths from online below! Don’t really want a fall wreath? Then those fun door hangers are the way to go! Enjoy!
- 19″ Fall Wreath with Red Orange Hydrangea So, so pretty! The colors just pop!
- 20×11″ Welcome Sign Pumpkin Door Hanger
- 18″ Fall Peony and Pumpkin Wreath I am buying this one! It’s gorgeous!
- 16″ Happy Fall Y’all Mesh Deco Wreath
- 18″ Autumn Peony Wreath Lovin this one too!
- 16” Autumn Velvet Pumpkin Wreath
I hope you were able to find a great budget fall wreath for you home this year. I found a few I think I may need too! Those fun door hangers are super cute too! I may need to add one of those to my DIY to-do list!