Looking to change up your holiday decor this year? Want an affordable Holiday wreath? These Christmas Wreaths under $50 are your next sweet find for your decor! For more wreath ideas see my Christmas page.
I am super excited for Christmas this year! It’s been a stressful year and I think we all could use some fun holiday cheer!
One of the most important holiday decor items you need is a Christmas wreath for your front door! There are literally so many styles and designs to choose from to fit everyone’s Christmas decor.
Christmas Wreaths Under $50
In this post I am going to link up some fun holiday finds found online from one of my fav places to shop. They range in price from $16-$52. I went a little over 50, but I promise those are worth it. There’s a price range for everyone so let’s dive in!
I also sprinkled in some of my own DIY holiday wreath favs just in case you rather do a little DIYing instead.
Traditional Christmas Wreaths
Let’s start with Traditional Christmas Wreaths. They are the ones with simple pine cones and ribbons. They usually have a mix of berries and other frosty picks.
- National Tree Company ‘Feel Real’ Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Wreath
- 22″-24″ Pine Cone Grapevine Frosted Wreath with Deer Antlers
- 20 Inch Christmas Wreath for Front Door with Realistic Snowflakes Red Berries Pinecones
Blinged Out Christmas Wreaths
These rather busy but beautiful wreaths are filled with shiny, glittery holiday picks! They are some of my favorite types of wreaths!
- 24 Inch Woodland Christmas Wreath
- 24 Inch Delightful Elf Christmas Door Wreath with Ball Ornaments, Berries, Candy Canes, Ribbons, and Flowers
- 24 Inch Traditional Red White Christmas Wreath for Front Door with Ball Ornaments, Berries and Pine Cones
Vintage Christmas Wreaths
Great pics for the nostalgia of Christmas past. Gold leaves, felt and bottle brush galore!
- Gold/Silver Tinsel Artificial Wreath, 30″
- Vintage Wooden Wreath Vintage Santa and Reindeer
- Vintage Bottle Brush Wreath
Fun Shaped Christmas Wreaths
I love the snowflake shaped door or window hangers. This one i picked is so beautiful. That fun tree is super cute too!
- Christmas Star Shaped Wreath
- 24 Inch Handmade Large Xmas Tree Wreath
- 24 inch Traditional Red White Artificial Christmas Teardrop Swag
My fun Peace Sign Pine Cone Wreath is a fun Pottery Barn knock off I did some years back. All those mini pine cones were hand placed. Great project for the patient crafter.
Character Christmas Wreaths
I love a good gnome or snowman door hanger. Super cute and always on trend for the holidays.
- 15 Inch Christmas Hanging Swedish Gnomes Wreath
- Sullivans Smiling Peppermint Twist Snowman Wreath
- Santa Door Hanger, 9″x27
Try my super popular Charming Yarn Snowman Door Hanger! This guy is almost 3 feet tall and so cute. You can keep him up all winter too!
Gold Christmas Wreath Ideas
Gold still reigns high as a popular color for holiday decor. It is one of my favorite colors to use in my decor too.
- 24 Inch Elegant Gold Christmas Wreath with Lights, Pomegranates, Pine Cones and Gold Leaves.
- 24 Inch Glittery Pomegranate Pine Wreath with Sliver Pomegranate, Champagne Berries, White Frosted Tips
- Pre-lit Gold Artificial Christmas Wreath
White and Silver Christmas Wreaths
Silver is also super popular for holiday decorations. I love white with a pop of color. You will see that in my Red bird wreath below.
- 22 inches Artificial Christmas White Berry Wreath
- 24 Inch Silver White Christmas Wreath, Ball Ornaments, Pine Cones, and Silver White Leaves
- 22 Inch Pine Glitter Wreath
This Snowy Red Cardinal Winter Wispy Wreath is such a beauty. Cardinals have a sentimental value to me. They are a symbol of love and is often thought to be a visit from loved ones who have passed. It’s no wonder this DIY wreath is so popular.
This Winter Holiday Woodland Wreath can be considered silver and modern style. The hoops are modern and the shiny silver and mint green add spark!
Modern Christmas Wreath Ideas
Modern Christmas wreath looks are all the rage these days. Simple and minimal but elegant is what you are looking for in this trend.
- 16 Inch Berry Christmas Wreath
- 16-Inch Green Felt Leaf and Holly Berries Christmas Wreath
- 22 Inch Twig Wreath with White Tip Berries
Christmas Ball Ornament Wreaths
Ball ornament wreaths have become super popular these days. They are DIY’d all over the internet. Below are some of my fav colored wreaths to choose from.
- 13.78” Christmas Wreath Ornament Wreath
- 16 Inch Christmas Ball Wreath
- 24 Inch Wreath with Gold Bow, Berry and Ornaments
Sharing one of my fun DIY’s! This Winter Fun Snowball Wreath is made from kids stuffed snowballs from the toy aisle!
Red Berry Christmas Wreaths
Nothing is more old school traditional than a red berry wreath. They’ve been around for a while and have gone in and out of style but they still hang in there.
- Holiday Wreath with Pine Cone, Red Berries, Burlap Ribbon & Snowflake, 23inch
- Christmas Wreath with Red Berry – 15 Inch
- 20 Inch Red Berry Christmas Wreath
Farmhouse Christmas Wreath Ideas
Farmhouse or its predecessor shabby chic style I think will always be around. It’s simplicity and neutral colors are ever popular.
My fun farmhouse Winter Frost Magnolia Cotton Wreath is an easy makeover of a plain magnolia wreath for the holidays!
I hope you were able to find a great budget Christmas wreath for your home this year. I found a few I think I may need too! Those fun chracter door hangers are super cute too! I may need that snowman!
Love it? Pin it!
BY SIGNING UP YOU ARE AGREEING TO GET WEEKLY EMAIL UPDATES FROM MADE IN A DAY.