This post may include affiliate links to find a product mentioned. See my full Disclosure Policy.
I fell in love with this amazingly addicting dip made by a friend of mine at a social gathering. I just had to have this Balsamic Southwestern Dip recipe and immediately made it when I got home!
The key is the Balsamic Vinegar. I could literally drink this stuff straight, it’s so yummy! It adds a zing that tastes so different from your normal Pico de gallo salsa. This is a very simple recipe that you can add even more ingredients to and it just gets better. I added black-eyed peas to this one making it more of a Cowboy Caviar version. Avocado, jalapenos and pintos are some other great options.
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let the dip marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour prior to serving.
I love this dip with Tostitos Multigrain Scoops. Enjoy!
Nutrition InformationYield 6
Amount Per ServingCalories 120