Make these Beachy Boho Beaded Hoop Earrings in this easy step-by-step tutorial. These beaded drop hoop earrings are the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. For more fun jewelry ideas see my Fashion + Jewelry page.
I am seeing these earrings at Target and by Park Lane these days in the exact same color I made here years ago, (yes this tutorial is old but updated). I guess I should be flattered.
Some of their handmade goodies, however, are quite pricey. Every now and then I find something like these DIY Bead earrings. That I know I can recreate without it costing a fortune.
The pretty color layers of the seed beads make these beaded hoop earrings look so beachy boho to me. Follow along as I show you how to make these colorful layered beauties.
They are super easy to make, all you need are earring hoop findings, jewelry wire, and colorful seed beads. I love these so much I may need to make more colors too. Let’s go make some trendy earrings!
How to Make Beaded Hoop Earrings
- Seed Beads in Various Volors, 2mm
- Wood Beads 3mm or these.
- Gold beads 2mm
- Gold Earring Hoop Finding Set, with Hooks, The set I used I found at Walmart, Michaels also carries them. Here is another set.
- Gold Jewelry Wire, Gold 20 Gauge
- Jewelry Making Pliers
Cut a small 2-inch piece of wire and smooth it out straight. Using round nose pliers, curve the wire about 1/8 in down from one end.
Using bent nose pliers loop it around the hoop.
With curved nose pliers, tighten the loop and wrap it snug around the hoop. Add beads to the other end of the wire.
To finish the line of beads, bend the end of the wire around the hoop and pull tightly around the hoop. Trim the end and press under the edge of the hoop.
Repeat with more colors. Add your earring hook and that’s it! These earrings are super easy to make.
Remember the first try bending wire is always the hardest. The more you make the easier it will be to know how to tighten the tension of the wire.
I also made a couple using larger beads. I hope you liked my tutorial! Now go make something great!
More Earring Projects to Try:
- Effortless DIY Statement Circle Fringe Earrings EASY
- How to Make Your Own Wood Beaded Hoop Earrings EASY
- DIY Suede Fringe Earrings EASY but a little more involved
- Trendy Boho Long Dangle Suede Fringe Earrings EASY + very popular!
Don’t feel like Making These? Try my Fav Earring pics!
Beaded Hoop Earrings
- Jewelry Making Pliers Set
- Seed Beads in Various Volors 2mm+
- Gold Earring Hoop Finding Set with Hooks
- Gold Jewelry Wire Gold 20 Gauge
- Cut a small 2-inch piece of wire and smooth it out straight. Using round nose pliers, curve the wire about 1/8 in down from one end.
- Using bent nose pliers loop it around the hoop.
- With curved nose pliers, tighten the loop and wrap it snug around the hoop. Add beads to the other end of the wire.
- To finish the line of beads, bend the end of the wire around the hoop and pull tightly around the hoop. Trim the end and press under the edge of the hoop.
- Repeat with more colors.
- Add your earring hook with jewelry pliers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.